Chapter 16

I smiled at him. He did too.

We reached his motorcycle. Sebastian sat on it and looked at me. He caught hold of my hand and pulled me towards him lightly.

Butterflies.

He opened his mouth to say something but a voice made me pull away.

We both looked around to see Stephanie coming up to my house. She had a smile plastered on her face and when she saw me and Sebastian together it turned into a smirk.

"Hi Seb." Stephanie greeted Sebastian.

"Hey." He said.

Grey eyes found mine again. They looked soft with emotion.

"I should get going. See you." Sebastian smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled back.

"Wait." Steph said suddenly. "Are you coming for the yacht ride tomorrow? Gabe's parents have rented one. He'll probably just call you tomorrow. He told me that." Stephanie said.

"Sounds fun." He nodded. "Will you be there?" His eyes turned to me.

"Obviously. She's my guest. Don't worry." Steph said before I could even open my mouth.

Sebastian nodded and with that he pulled out of the drive way.

"Adi what is going on." Steph asked but I ignored her and went to my room. Steph followed.

As soon as I saw my bed I collapsed on it and hid under the blankets.

But this bliss was short lived. Steph removed the covers with a jerk.

"Tell me bruh." Steph pleaded as she sat down on the bed in front of me and crossed her legs.

"I may or may not have kissed him." Stephanie's eyes widened and before she could scream I smacked my hand in front of her mouth.

"Calm down." I rolled my eyes and rolled myself around the bed.

My heart started pounding when I thought of the kiss.

Immediately I felt a weight on top of my body. Stephanie had jumped on me.

I groaned. My face was squished on a pillow and her mouth was very close to my ear.

"You didn't. Oh my God Adalynn! How was it? Was he a good kisser? Did he use too much tongue or too little? Did he just peck you or did he full on got into it?"  Stephanie's excited chatter made me groan again.

"Ew Stephanie. Shut up." I turned my body so that she slid off and threw a pillow at her. My face was beet red.

"Oh my gosh. You liked it!" Steph exclaimed.

"Sshhh." I threw another pillow at her. "But yeah. I did like it."

She gave me a very excited, creepy smile in return.

"So do you mean you like him? Does he like you? Did you guys talk about it? What did he say?" Asked Steph.

"I like him I think. I don't know about him but he kissed me back so that might mean something. I don't know. We didn't talk about it because it was pretty unexpected. We both were surprised and didn't know what to say."

Stephanie 'oohh'ed

As soon as I realised that we didn't really talk about it and didn't know where we stand I wanted to die. "Stephanie I am not going tomorrow." I groaned as I got under the covers again. "It's gonna be soo awkward."

She pulled the covers off again. The nerve.

"I am pretty sure it will not. I saw you guys talking, you looked fine. And if it does, you have me. I'll make the situation fine." She winked.

"What should I do? I mean I don't know what that kiss means and does he like me? ITS ALL SOO CONFUSING!" I yelled in frustration as I buried my head in the pillow again.

Steph shifted towards me and gently slid my hair out of my face. "Boys can be very confusing. Like extremely. But I am sure you guys will figure it out."

I asked Steph what was bothering me the most. "What if he was just messing around and doesn't have any feelings?" I asked softly.

Steph laughed. "That, I am pretty sure is not the case. I saw the man around you Adi. I really think he likes you. And, my best friend sense is tingling, you guys will hit it off."

"Lets see."  I sighed.

________

We slept pretty late. We had the men dilemma in our lives then we watched a movie and then we again talked about the men dilemma. So yeah, it got quite late when we decided to sleep.

We both were in the hibernation state when Stephanie's phone decided to ring. We both groaned. I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Stephanie throwing her phone away in my laundry pile.

Her phone rang again.

I kicked Stephanie out of the bed. She screamed.

"Get your phone before I kick you and your phone out for good." I said as I went to sleep again.

Her phone rang again. Muttering curses Stephanie walked to her phone.

"What is your problem Sebastian Collins!" Stephanie screamed into the phone.

Sebastian spoke something. Stephanie turned towards me, glaring daggers.

She threw her phone at me and flipped me off.

"The lover boy wants to talk to you." With that she dove into her covers again and went back to sleep.

"Hello." I said in my inhumane morning voice. "You better have a good reason to wake us up Collins."

He chuckled.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart." Sebastian's deep voice greeted me.

"I am cutting the call, I don't see any valuable talk going on." I said, annoyed.

"I just wanted to see if you were coming to the boat thing or the yacht thing whatever." He asked.

"You literally could have texted this." I complained.

"Then I wouldn't have found out that you have such a sexy morning voice." I could see Sebastian smirking.

I blushed.

"Don't make fun of me!"

His voice lost a little bit of its amusement. "I won't ever Adalynn. I am stating facts."

"Hm. Stop flattering me it's weird!" I complained again.

His amusement returned. "So coming or not?"

"You know the answer dude. Steph will drag my ass out there." I groaned.

"Well then, I can't wait to see your ass there then." He said, smile in his tone.

"Shut up. Anything else or I am returning back to my sleep." I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Yeah, well..." Before he could say anything. Stephanie took her phone from my hand and cut it off.

"You both make me gag. And ADALYNN you are interrupting my sleep!" She squinted her eyes, found the power button and turned her phone off.

"Good night!" She said and we went to sleep again.

________________

Stephanie is a whole mood

So , do you think that Seb and Adi will hit it off or nah?

Vote and comment people :)