Epilogue

Sebastian took a deep breath.

"Adalynn when you walked down that aisle, you took my breath away. You are my dream girl, my person that makes my heart beat soo hard that it feels like it would pop out." He let out a shaky breath. Sebastian's grey eyes were covered with fresh pair of tears. "You make me a better person. A person that wants to protect you, provide for you and love you till I can't breathe. I want to spent forever with you Adalynn." Tears spilled down his cheek. I squeezed his hand. I was crying too.

"I promise to love you forever. I promise to hold your hand and be there in every part of your life. I promise to lean on you and be the one you lean on too when something goes wrong. I promise to love our children and give my heart to them." I wiped my tears. But they won't stop coming down.

"I love you Adalynn and I can't wait to face forever by your side with your hands clasped in mine." Sebastian's grey eyes found mine after he completed his vows.

I wiped his tears away.

It was my time to say the vows.

I took in a huge breath. "Sebastian Collins. You are the love of my life, my forever person." His grey eyes were shining.

"In this world of uncertainties, you are the only person I am the most certain about. You were my past and my future, my first love and my last. You made me realise what love is. It's such a beautiful thing. You made me see this because you make me fall in love with you every single day." We both sniffled at the same time and smiled at each other.

"My heart is yours to keep and I know you will protect it and love it everyday even when I am not there in person. I can't believe how lucky I am, how blessed I was to meet you till this day. You take my breath away with your sweet words and loving hugs or kisses. You love me for the person I am and I promise to do the same. I promise to make you smile everyday even when times are bad. I promise to make you feel as special as you make me feel everyday. I promise to be your forever to turn to." I let out a shaky breath. My heart was hammering. " Sebastian, I promise to love you more and more everyday which I can't begin to think is possible because I already love you soo much. You were my summer love and now you are my forever one. "

Sebastian smiled at me as a tear ran down his cheek. I love you, he whispered.

We exchanged rings and soon it was time to say I dos.

"I do." Sebastian smiled looking soo angelic. His grey eyes were bright with happiness.

"I do." I bit my lip. Sebastian narrowed his eyes and I grinned.

"Now you may kiss the bride."

Sebastian didn't even wait for the whole sentence to be completed, he pulled me in his arms and captured my lips with his. He kissed me with love, slowly and passionately.

We pulled back as the crowd went erratic with cheers. Grey eyes were on me and we smiled cheekily at each other.

"Hello Mrs Collins." He flicked my nose with his.

I grinned broadly. "Hello Mr Cooper." He laughed and took my hand in his.

We walked back down the aisle with big smiles on our face while everybody cheered.

____________

It was time for our first dance.

Sebastian got up with a big smile on his face. He extended his hand towards me. I grinned up at him and took his arm.

As we walked to the dance floor I heard Steph cheering loudly beside Cole. I laughed at my best friend. She was my biggest hype person.

Aash gave me a quick thumbs up and Chloe smiled softly. Chloe was standing beside a tall brunette, talking to him. I think it was one of Sebastian's friends. I raised my eyebrows.

Ok girl, I see you.

Gabe grinned at us standing beside his wife. Jeremy waved at us as we took our place in the middle of the dance floor. We waved back.

Sebastian walked me in the middle of the dance floor and pulled me in his arms as the music started.

It was our song.

'Thinking out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he buried his nose in my hair. We started swaying lightly.

We pulled back and he twirled me around. I laughed loudly. He grinned at my expression. Sebastian kissed my forehead as he brought me closer again.

I looked up at him and saw him already looking at me. His grey eyes were serious but happy.

"I love you sweetheart."

I leaned in and tightened my hands around him. I pressed my forehead against his.

"I love you too Collins."

                           THE END

SUMMER LOVE IS OFFICIALLY DONE AND COMPLETED.

I AM CRYING RN.

TELL ME, TELL ME, DID YOU LIKE THE BOOK?

HOW WAS THE PLOT AND STORY?

WHAT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS? DID YOU LIKE THEM?

WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

WHO WAS YOUR FAVOURITE SIDE CHARACTER?

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THE WHOLE BOOK?

PART 1 OR PART 2?

PART 1 SEBASTIAN OR PART 2?

PART 1 ADALYNN OR PART 2?

I AM GOING CRAZY OVER THE QUESTIONS, SORRY FOR THAT. BUT I LOVED WRITING THE BOOK AND WANT YOUR HONEST OPINIONS ABOUT IT.

SHIP NAME?

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS! I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK. SO MUCH!