Chapter 2

I got up in my room that was reserved only for me whenever I came to meet Nina.

She redecorated this room just for me. One of the main walls were painted blue while the others were painted white. There were pictures of my favourite bands and singers on the main wall decorated with fairy lights. The room was soo aesthetically pleasing that I brought new things to add whenever I came here.

This time I brought a set of Polaroid pictures with me. My room in the city was very much covered with pictures of me and my friends and family so I thought that I could arrange something here too.

I got out of bed and showered quickly. I was excited to meet Stephanie. She was a friend that I had made here when I was just 10 years old . I visited her everytime I came here. And we were quite close, we used to talk and keep up as much as we could even when I was in the city. She was basically my best friend.

I got ready and changed into a pair of t shirt and denim shorts.

Adalynn's outfit^^^^^^^^^

After having breakfast a rapid knock interrupted mine and Nina's gossip.

A smile spread on my face when I hurried off to open the main door already knowing who it was.

"Adiiii!" Two slender arms hugged me close to a tall body.

I grinned and hugged them back.

"It's been soo long girlie." Stephanie gushed as we broke apart.

Stephanie Mayer was my childhood friend. She was a year older than me studying in a local college. She was a 5 foot 7 gorgeous looking red head.

"Tell me about it. How have you been?" I asked as I pulled her inside.

Nina smiled when she looked at Steph. She had always liked Stephanie.

"The same old. Nothing much has changed except.." she trailed off, her eyes widening with excitement.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Your girl got a man." She winked.

I grinned. "Who is this unlucky babe?"

She swatted my arm playfully. "This babe has a name. Cole. He is a 6 foot 1 surfer with those dreamy blue eyes and those beautiful golden locks." She sighed dreamily.

Stephanie was really into him.

"Well, I gotta meet him. He sounds absolutely yummy." I smirked.

"Oh he is!" And with that Stephanie started rambling about her life here.

I chuckled. I missed her so much.

__________________

"Where too?" Stephanie asked as we got out to get a little sunshine.

"The beach." I stretched my hands up as I felt the sunshine warm me up. Did I mention that I loved it here?

We walked with our flip flops digging in the sand. I was talking all the way while Stephanie heard my chatter about the city.

"Sounds like you have done quite a lot. I am so proud of you. You are gonna be one hell of a singer one day." I smiled at her statement. Fingers crossed and hope for the best.

We entered the beach and it was very crowded. The whole place was packed with tourists and locals spending a beautiful, sunny morning getting in the vitamin D.

I smiled as I saw the ocean in front of me. The ocean was very much visible from the window of my room but being this close felt amazing. I could hear the waves hitting the shore, feel the breeze in my hair and smell the saltiness of the sea.

"I know that you are already full by the big breakfast that your Nina made you but believe me when I tell you this. There is this hot dog stand that just opened a couple of months ago and it got instantly famous for its best local hot dogs. Apparently the owner has some secret recipe or total magic in his hands. You have to try it." Stephanie closed her eyes as if remembering the best food ever.

I felt hungry almost immediately. I was always ready to eat.

"Lead on."

As we walked to the hot dog stand, someone called out for Stephanie. We turned around to see an old lady walking towards us. Her hand found mine and tightened before she leaned to my ear.

"Get out before she sees you. She tries to introduce herself to every new person and her introductions are the longest ever."

I quickly escaped before the lady was able to trap me. I was chuckling lightly at Stephanie's expression. It was a mix of forced smile and constipated look. I was still looking at her and walking, oblivious to the surroundings when I suddenly slammed into someone.

"Oh shoot! I am so sorry." I rambled as I steadied myself.

A large, warm hand shot out to stable me.

As soon as the hand touched me, it withdrew its touch as well.

"What, no!" A deep voice exclaimed.

I looked up to see a beautiful pair of grey eyes staring back at me with annoyance fogging them.

I tried my best to not react to the guy standing in front of me. He was very very handsome and I found myself immediately attracted to him.

He had messy dark brown hair and gorgeous grey eyes. And he was wearing khaki shorts and a button down beach shirt which was unbuttoned at the top which showed off his sharp collar bones and amazingly tanned, perfectly tonned chest.

"You just cost me my hot dog." The guy spoke up. His eyes found mine again. He was frowning looking down at the half eaten hot dog that fell down.

Someone snorted behind him. "Dude."

There was another guy standing beside this attractive man. He was cute rather than handsome. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. And the cutest things were his dimples. I wanted to pinch his cheeks, I didn't know why.

"Shut up Cole." He rolled his eyes and turned towards me. He raised his eyebrows at me.

___________

Hi again!

Did you watch Ginny and Georgia? Did you like it?