Chapter 19

I got ready for the last time in this house. Sebastian told me to wear only jeans and some top because he was going to take me to dinner right out of airport. If it was up to me I would have wore sweats but Sebastian had other plans.

He wanted my first night at his place perfect. That was sweet of him.

I got ready into a pair of jeans and white crop top. Then tied my hair loosely into a scrunchie so that I could open it at dinner if I wanted to.

 Then tied my hair loosely into a scrunchie so that I could open it at dinner if I wanted to

               Adalynn's outfit ^^^^^^

I checked everything in the house for the last time. I smiled when I got into the room that Sebastian was previously living in.

This was the place where it started all over again.

I turned off the lights and got my suitcases.

I was sad to leave this place. It was bittersweet. It had soo many memories. But I was also excited to make new ones at our new place.

Our.

It sounded so weird but amazing.

"Bye Mark." I smiled at the guard as I got into my car.

My car would be shipped there too. Chloe said that she would take care of it.

I had some things still left to do related to my work, studio and even my stuff that was still here.

But Sebastian told me to come there, settle in then we could fly back here together to complete everything.

This plan sounded good so I went with it. I knew that I would be returning back very much and very soon.

I packed my suitcases in my car and got ready to leave.

After I made sure everything was secure I pulled out from the driveway and drove to the airport.

Finally, here I come Sebastian.

___________

The flight was about 2 hours long. I was restless and had a nervous weird feeling inside my stomach. It was probably because I was excited to see Sebastian again. We had only been parted for a little more than two weeks. Maybe three. But it felt like an eternity. The two hours were stretching soo long, it felt more like 200.

After two restless and painful hours I landed into the city where Sebastian lived. I was excited to see him finally.

I got my luggage and made my way to the exit.

I took out my phone to call Sebastian to tell him I was here. But it was not needed.

That was because as soon as I got out I saw him there, waiting for me.

I stopped breathing when I looked at Sebastian. My heartbeat quickened as I saw him standing there leaning against his motorcycle.

It was 'the' motorcycle.

I hadn't seen it since seven years ago but right there, Sebastian was standing there leaning against it.

I was frozen at my spot.

It felt like seven years hadn't passed. And he was still the same 19 year old Sebastian Collins waiting for me outside my Nina's house to take me on one more adventure out in the beach town.

His grey eyes lit up and he stood up straight as he found me in the crowd. His smile was angelic.

I walked slowly towards him. It was all too nostalgic and familiar. My legs felt a little wobbly.

"Hey sweetheart." Sebastian's deep voice brought me back from the memory lane. It seriously felt like I had went back to when I was 19. The same exact greeting, the same exact motorcycle. Ugh the feels.

"I see that you like the surprise." Sebastian chuckled at my awestruck expression.

"I love it. Seems like it was only yesterday that we met. Where did time go Sebastian?"

Sebastian cupped my cheek with one of his hand and pulled my face up so that he could kiss me. I leaned into the kiss.

"Speaking of time." Sebastian pulled back and frowned. "We are late." He looked down at his watch.

Someone came towards me and grabbed at my suitcases.

"Excuse me!" I started behind them but Sebastian caught hold of arm.

"They are my men. They'll get your suitcases home safely." Home. My heart fluttered.

He got on the motorcycle and smirked at me. His grey eyes found mine as he said, "hop on sweetheart."

I did. I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He turned on the bike and the familiar roar of the engine startled me. I laughed. I was soo happy.

He pulled out from the parking and drove out of the airport.

After driving for about 15 to 20 minutes Sebastian pulled up in front of a building.

"It's quite unique. Very different from other restaurants." I commented sarcastically.

Where were we exactly? I didn't know.

Sebastian stayed silent. He turned off the motorcycle and got up from it. He looked a little nervous and was playing with the buttons of his shirt.

Shirt?

I was soo caught up with the motorcycle and seeing Sebastian again that I completely missed his outfit.

He was wearing a formal attire. He had on formal black pants and full sleeved white shirt which was unbuttoned at the top. His hair was messy from the wind.

My breath got caught in my throat.

He looked soo handsome. Soo hot.

"Collins you are dressed up so fancy. You should have told me to dress up too." I glared accusedly at him.

"You look beautiful whatever you wear my love." His grey eyes were dark with emotion. It was making the nervous feeling in my stomach more profound.

I smiled at his words as he took my hand in his.

"I wanted to show you the penthouse before we left for dinner." He shrugged but I could sense from his tone and the tense set of his shoulders that he was nervous.

Was he nervous to show me the penthouse?

I smiled.

That was actually sweet.

I got in the elevator after him and he pressed the button for the top floor.

I heard him take in a deep breath as the elevator finally got on the top floor.

_____________

Continued in the next chapter.

What do you think is happening? Have you caught up or nah?

I am sooo excited aahhh!

Are you ready for this book to end? Cause I am not. I loved writing these characters and I am soo attached to them :(

Vote and comment.