Prologue

Somewhere that no one could access, something was born. Or better said, someone. This was a young boy with fluffy viridian green hair that bounced around while he walked. He had bright emerald jewel eyes with little freckles sprinkled all across his cute yet handsome face. He looked to be 20 of age straight from the moment he came into existence. With strange rainbow markings going all over his body in spirals and lines. He was young but looked dazzling. This young body was born with everything but at the same time nothing. This body was named Izuku. He had no idea where the name came from but he felt like it defined him.

He looked around noticing the empty void that was so cold yet so warm at the same time. The void had an endless amount of space or even no space at all. Every color you could imagine was sprinkled all around him as if it was an endless amount of glitter sprinkled for only him to admire.

From the moment he came to life, he didn't know what to do. He walked and traveled for hundreds of years not knowing what to do. At some point about 15 million years later. Izuku came across the very first star. It was a beautiful warm light that lit up a bit of his boring, lonely life. He started walking again, not knowing where he was headed. From the moment he was born he had not been given a purpose. No protecting. No saving. No rescuing. No killing. No creating. No destroying. Nothing. He didn't know what to do.

After about another 100 million years there were trillions upon trillions of stars everywhere. He felt less lonely. These stars started forming into dimensions that he started calling universes. There were so many universes. Inside each universe there were even more surprised as more stars formed swirling stars which he started calling galaxies. He explored every corner of the universes, and then moved onto exploring the galaxies.

Now Izuku wasn't a normal immortal space being. He had something that was given to him at the moment of birth that he liked to call, Omnikinesis. He had the ability to mentaly manipulate everything and anything. That included: the elements, space and time, matter, energy, soul, mind, reality, life and death.

Izuku had been wandering for so long that he wouldn't be surprised if he had already passed the age mark of being about a trillion years old. Now he was exploring the last galaxy that he had so far found. Izuku had visited many galaxies and about 500 million years ago he had come across the first ever planet as he called them. After discovering the first planet he had come across many more throughout the years.

Now while exploring the last galaxy, Izuku comes across yet again a common solar system. But something was different about this one. It felt more like home. He felt more at home. Izuku started drifting to this one planet that he felt connected to. This planet was a beautiful blue and green with brown and white in certain places.

He would call this planet Earth.