Chapter 14

(A/N - Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating a lot, I'm currently very stressed with this year where we have a lot of studying and projects to do. I'm still writing and I will keep writing, just not as often. It really depends if I'm stressed, tired or lazy. And once again thank you all soooo much for reading and even commenting. You guys even want more even though this was just something that I started on a whim. I will tell you that either in the next chapter or in the chapter after that, we will encounter the current characters of UA and 1-A and not only the teachers and heroes.

Well anyways, Thank you so much again and I hope you enjoy reading this latest chapter.)

3rd Pov -

It's been a few weeks since Izuku found out about Enji's life. The day after Enji arrived at Izuku's home, His grandfather was arrested. Turned out that he did more despicable acts outside of his home like going to illegal casinos, involvement in drugs, and having his underlings steal and hack to gain money.

Ever since, Enji's been staying at Izuku's house and he already calls that more of a home than his previous house. Enji returned to school a few days after his grandfather's arrest to continue with his normal routine. Just now excluding beatings and abuse while living in a healthy environment.

Izuku had even offered to adopt the boy until he was of reasonable age to take care of himself, Which he gratefully accepted to have a new parental figure in his life. He has been improving his life song with his attitude. At school he has become more approachable to friendly conversation and banter. He especially became good partners with Toshinori. The two have been improving their relationship to where they are now friendly rivals.

On another note, Toshinori had greatly improved his control over One for All, while keeping at his studies. He and Enji are probably the 2 most dedicated 1st years this year. They have a goal to become top heroes to help as many people as they can.

Big Timeskip

It was finally the day that the current 3rd years who used to be but immature 1st years were graduating. The entire class used everything at their disposal to become amazing heroes that would save as many people as they can. Enji and Toshinori were by far the best in the school. They had long since passed the skill level of many lower ranked heroes.

Now during the last homeroom before graduation, Izuku gave his class a speech and advice. During the past 3 years, everybody that has come into contact with him has ended up respecting him for his power, skill, technique, his strong sense of justice, and his life lessons.

"Okay, congratulations on getting this far. I will say, these last 3 years have not been easy on any of you, but because you weren't given the easy way out, you have learnt how to overcome the difficult situation in life. My last lesson to you all is just as important so you all better store what I have said into your brains." Everyone slightly deflated when they finally realized... this would be their last official lessons from their favorite teacher that always stood by their sides.

"There are many things that you will all go through from now on and in the future. Many things can go right or wrong. Pain can be inflicted on the ones you care about most, you can not always save everyone, some of you will lose sight of your goals but maybe find it back or find a new one. Some of you can also succumb to Jealousy. As many of you know, all of your quirks are different and unique. Even if they can look the same, there is always a difference. It's the same with all of your outward appearances.

What I want none of you to ever do is to do the unspeakable because you can not achieve your desire. If you want to be stronger than train, if you want more money, work harder. If you can never become stronger because this person in the future is just too strong, then become their rival and friend.