Chapter 13

(A/N - Hello! Today's chapter is shorter because guess what! My birthday is tomorrow. I'm finally turning 15. We have to prepare a lot of things because we have not met many people for almost 2 years because of Covid-19. Plus to be honest, right now I am on my vacation battery. Which is basically just that I don't want to do anything besides laze around. Especially because after summer, the next school will be super stressful and infuriating. *Sigh* Like it always is.

Anyways, I'm still really grateful that you have all shown me so much support for this. Again, sorry for the short chapter.)

3rd Pov -

Enji woke up refreshed. He had finally had a peaceful and full night of sleep without any nightmares. He was slightly tired still but it was still a better morning than how he often wakes up in his house. In a cold sweat with dark circles under his eyes.

Now that he thinks of it, he finally takes a good look at where he is. He is definitely not in his room or anywhere near his house by the sounds and feeling of the house. Enji knows that as a future hero in training he shouldn't just trust whatever without any kind of reassurance. But somehow being her is far better than when he is at that house with his grandfather.

He slowly stood up out of his bed and surveyed the room. It was bare, but still felt full. White walls and ceiling, with a French window leading to a balcony overlooking a flower garden opposite the bed. The bed was covered by different shades of blues and greens. On the right side of the bed against the wall stood a closet with a standing mirror. On the left wall were 2 doors about 2 meters apart. He checked the first which was a bathroom with mint green walls and white tiles, with a shower, bath and sink.

He stepped out and went to the other door. He opened it and the first thing he noticed was a delicious scent coming from down the hall. The hall was covered in soft blue carpet and white walls with some decorations and paintings. He walked towards the sounds of clanking and sizzling and found himself at the top of a fancy stairwell that was also covered in blue carpet.

He walked downstairs, down another hallway and finally came into the living room and kitchen which were connected to the dining room. Enji heard soft humming and the sizzling of food from the kitchen and walked into the kitchen. He saw Izuku standing in front of the stove cooking something.

"Ah, good to see you're up. I was about to wake you up. How was your sleep?"

"It was nice sensei, It was the first time in a few years that I slept peacefully for the whole night."

"That's good. I hope you like a more western breakfast. I made some eggs, bacon, pancakes and you can choose what type of juice you want. I have orange, apple and mixed fruit."

"Thank you sensei. For everything. I mean it." Enji said while bowing before his teacher. Izuku Smiled and ruffled Enji's spiky hair. "Don't mention it. What kind of teacher would I be if I didn't even help my student that lives in an abusive household." He said while smiling big.

Enji wanted to cry again but was determined to keep them inside and be strong. He sat at the table in the dining room while Izuku brought the food over.

They sat at the table opposite each other while eating. Enji was surprised by how good the western cuisine was since he only ever ate traditional Japanese. But he enjoyed the food and the atmosphere of quiet chatter between the two and the chirping of morning birds that could be heard from the open veranda door.