Chapter 16

(A/N - Hello! Yes, I have written another chapter for you all. I am writing this because... WARNING!! There will be gore and blood in this chapter. You can choose to read or not. And a side note, I had completely forgotten that Nana Shimura was supposed to die at some point during Toshinori's school years while fighting All for One. So now I have compromised a bit, so it's a bit different than the original.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading!)

3rd Pov-

It had been 3 years since Izuku's first interaction with the Bakugo's. Izuku had become a part of the family with the insistence of young Katsuki.

They had many moments that were just sweet and gentle. Katsuki is only ever tamed when Izuku is around. He listens to Izuku and follows him everywhere like a baby duckling. Mitsuki and Masaru thought that that was just adorable and always teased Katsuki about it. Katsuki would shout at them with a face of embarrassment, but he knew that what they were saying was on the dot. Izuku was the only one that he truly thought of as a higher status. Not his friends, not his teachers, not the heroes, not his parents (well he still acknowledged them as his parents that gave birth to him), only Izuku.

Izuku had also started training Katsuki lightly so that he could train his body and stamina to improve for future purposes. Currently, the 2 are back in the forest where they met, training to improve Katsuki's stamina, with the help of some of Izuku's animal friends. He used the trees as an obstacle to maneuver in different terrains and he also ran for hours on end with small breaks and a lunch break.

Katsuki was very apprehensive at the beginning when he started this routine, but as he did it more, he slowly started improving.

"Cmon Tsuki, you should be faster than that. If a bird can catch you, then villains can catch up to you even easier in the future." Izuku was sitting on top of a tree branch while looking over at Katsuki who was maneuvering about, avoiding the pecks of 3 birds that were helping with his training.

Katsuki was determined to not fail the expectation of someone he looked up to, so he ran faster and moved his little 7 year old body to the max. Izuku was impressed with Katsuki's improvement so far and was very proud. It showed when you saw the smile on his face while looking at Katsuki doing his training.

~Somewhere else~

"HAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe that the almighty All Might is standing right here in front of me while not being able to hit me even once! To think that the citizens believe you are like a god! HA! Laughable!"

"ALL FOR ONE, MY MASTER MAY BE DEAD NOW, BUT SHE HAS LEFT BEHIND ALL HER MEMORIES IN MY HEART! HER GREATEST WISH IS FOR YOU TO DIE! AND THAT SHALL BE DONE TODAY!"

All Might had finally tracked down All for One and was currently in the middle of a major battle with the symbol of evil. A few years ago, One for All had finally been snuffed out of Nana into Toshinori, and she ended up dying in a building collapse during a villain attack. Her last wish was for the world to be safe from the atrocity known as All for One.

"Come at me then All Might. You are still too inexperienced to defeat me." All for One boasted. All Might gritted his teeth and sped off at an incredible speed heading straight to All for One. All for One was also getting ready and when the 2 men were within 20 meters, both charged at full power.

The blows continued for more than 30 minutes. Building and the surroundings demolished. Luckily the entire surrounding of a 50 mile radius had been evacuated in preparation for this battle. The only people there were All Might and All for One. Eventually it got to the final blows.