Chapter 15

(A/N - Hi! I'm back. I've written an extra chapter for all of you who are really hoping for the next chapter! I don't know when the next chapter will come out but I don't think it'll be for a few days. Once again, I don't know when I will be updating after this chapter, but I really hope you enjoy it! ;)

Thank you for the support!)

3rd Pov -

It has been a few years since the 3rd years had graduated. Izuku remained a teacher for 10 years before he had decided to travel around the world again. During those 10 years, Izuku had cultivated many new great heroes to the society and had yet again become respected by many students and teachers. The new teachers had all heard stories of how Izuku always taught new great heroes. But that wasn't all, Izuku had started teaching the other courses starting with general then support and then management. Because he taught all 4 courses, nobody could hate him.

In his 9th year, he had started teaching general and had a unique kid in his class. He was an anti-social kid that had gone through quirk-discrimination because of his 'evil, villainous' quirk. His name was Shouta Aizawa and he had an erasure quirk.

Izuku was interested in him and had ended up mentoring him so that he could transfer over into the heroics classes. By the time that the sports festival came, He had improved so much that he had ended in 2nd place. He ended up transferring to 1-A in the second semester, so Izuku wasn't his Homeroom teacher anymore, but they still talked and he had also sometimes brought his 2 friends with him. Those friends of his were such contrasts that sometimes Izuku just had to laugh at Aizawa's misfortune.

During his last year of teaching before travelling again, there was quite a disturbance. Aizawa's friend, Shirakumo, had almost died. Luckily, because Izuku was there he had managed to save him and nothing really bad had happened.

In other news, Enji had made it to the #2 hero spot in 10 years and was quite proud of himself. He had always listened to every piece of advice that he received from Izuku that he never strayed far from his goal of becoming a pillar that the citizens could rely on. He had even met a lovely woman at a local cafe that he visited. After 3 years of dating, the two had gotten married and had become a loving family with a 1 year old son.

Toshinori had spent his 10 years in America where he brought up his reputation and his training with the help of Nana. Sadly Nana had sacrificed herself for the city and him to All for One when he found where Nana and Toshinori were. After that event, Toshinori had moved back to Japan and is now on the way to becoming the #1 hero, All might.

??? Pov -

Oh yeah! It is finally my adventure time! Mama and papa know where I am so they let me go without any trouble. It's finally time to explore the first that is behind the wire fence. I walk further and after a long time I see the fence. I walk around it and see the little hole that I had found the last time I was here. I go through the little hole and then bring my backpack with me.

I walk longer and then I see something that I had never seen before. It was a person, but he was lying in the flower field while many different animals were relaxing around him. He moved and began to sit up. He looked straight at me and I couldn't help but stare at his eyes. They were green, but a much prettier green than I had ever seen before in my life. He smiled at me with a very calm gentleness inside it. I let my bag slip and started walking over to him.

The animals seemed to notice my presence but did nothing but watch as I walked to the pretty man. It was as if they were on alert that I would do something to this god of a pretty man. Never! I walked and stopped in front of him. Now I could see his face clearly, and he looked so pretty. Like a fairy with his green hair and eyes that were the 2 most pretty shades I have ever seen.