Chapter 3

It had been 200 years and it was now 2368. Izuku had just come out of a worldwide conference that was discussing the izzue of corrupt individuals in the commission and government. They were also discussing what to do about the quality of heroes. The heroes these days were not at all heroic as all they wanted was power, fame and money. Not all wanted that since there were quite a few that were in the hero field to just save anyone they can. But most for most heroes that was how things were now. Izuku was pulled into the conference so that they could get his opinion and since many of the leaders had not seen Izuku since they were children or few a few years. Many guessed that he had an immortality quirk which wasn't technically correct but was also not wrong. So when he showed up at the meeting looking like his usual 20 year old body, nobody really questioned it anymore since he never really answered anyones questions if they questioned him about it.

It had been a stressful meeting with a lot of conversation. Izuku had decided that as soon as the meeting was over he would head off to the forest deep in the middle of one of the southern islands of Japan. He was going to enjoy his time by relaxing in the grass surrounded by animals that wanted to be beside him. Izuku didn't mind it at all. In fact he liked the company and feel of soft furry animals against his skin.

Meanwhile somewhere else on that same island the ground had exploded. Pieces of metal, glass and dirt had been flown everywhere. Out of the huge gaping hole in the ground came out a dog? Mouse? Bear? It was limping with a broken leg and a huge gash on his right arm. It was small, had beautiful snow white fur, a long straight white tail, 2 squared ears atop of a head with triangle snout and had 2 black beady eyes with a large scar going down vertically on it's right eye. This little creature was an animal but had a quirk that made it smarter than humans. That was also why it was here. The place it had blown up was a research facility that was experimenting on it. The little creature continued limping while leaving a trail of blood on the ground. It eventually stoppen when it came across a clearing, but what he saw made him bewildered. A beautiful human male dressed in a peplos. The male had fluffy viridian hair, emerald eyes that shined like jewels and a beautiful, serene smile on a face full of freckles. As if sensing that the little creature was there the male looked straight at it. "Hey there little one, what are you doing here?" he said. The creature despised humans for what they had done to him. But for some reason, this human did not at all trigger any danger of any sort.

As if sensing it's unease he raised his arms in a way as if begging to be used for a hug. "Come here little one. I'm not going to hurt you." he said. Without a doubt the creature limped over to the boy. The animals around ignored it as they knew there wasn't any danger and continued playing. The little limping creature stopped 1 meter away from the boy as it still didn't at all trust humans. But one look into those kind emerald eyes had sent him straight into the warm arms of the boy. With the warmth of a body near it, the creature started shaking and crying. "Shh shh, there is nothing scary anymore. Let it all out" It felt warmth all over its body especially it's left leg and right arm. But it didn't care, it was warm and soothing being in the arms of this human boy. It felt so warm and calm that it started drifting off into a dreamless void.

Black little eyes started opening and trying to register what was going on. It didn't have any nightmares all night which was good. Wait! Night! It sat up looking at the surroundings, a forest alive with animals and different shades of green everywhere and the sun was shining through the leaves. It then noticed it wasn't in pain anymore. It looked at the left leg and right arm and noticed no blood, bruise or any kind or injury. As if there never had been any. "Ah you're awake!" Startled by the sudden sound, it looked back and noticed the same boy from yesterday. It then noticed that it had slept on the boy's lap. It became embarrassed and slipped off so it could sit normally. The boy laughed and smiled, "You slept for about 13 hours. By the way my name is Izuku. Do you have one?" It was confused for a bit. The boy Izuku was talking about a name, but he had never been called anything except its experiment number. The creature was hesitant to talk at first but one look at the serene smile on Izuku's face made him calm down. "I'm called N2730." It said. "I'm talking about your name, not your experimental number." Izuku said camly. The creature thought for a bit. "I don't have any name, I am only called N2730." Izuku seemed to contemplate something but then finally asked something that it did not expect. "Would you like me to give you a name?" He asked. Izuku looked at the shocked look on the creature's face but then noticed the slight sparkle in its black eyes. And as if knowing Izuku gave it its name. "How about Nezu. it means mouse and you do look like a soft little mouse." Izuku said with a kind smile on his face. Nezu, It seemed to contemplate but then immediately shot up. Accepting the name. "Nezu. That is my name from now on!" Nezu smiled and jumped onto Izuku hugging him really tight.

Nezu stayed with Izuku for the next few days in the forest and both learned about each other. Izuku learned about what the people were doing to Nezu and how they were doing illegal live experimenting. While Nezu learned about how izuku was born and how he was immortal and had been alive since the beginning. Izuku had also told Nezu about how he knew most influential figures all over the world ranging from kings and queens to presidents. He even learned that Izuku was the Universal Guardian. The first ever Hero in the world. Nezu had listened to Izuku's stories with full attention and stars in his eyes. Izuku was also quite amused when he discovered the intellect that Nezu had and had started to teach him all about the world. All of that had happened in the span of 4 days, and it was now time to head off to the city. Nezu was extremely uncertain and wanted nothing to do with humans. Izuku did eventually convince him to come along, and so now they were on the way to the Japanese assembly where he would hold a meeting with the king and queen, the government president and the commission president. He had called on this meeting for the purpose of trying to get Nezu a ID and equal rights. Getting such a meeting was very difficult to do for anyone even if those in power wanted anything. But for Izuku it was a piece of cake, since he had babysitted the king, was babysitting the king and queen's children, and had helped train both the presidents of the government and commission.

The 2 had arrived in the hall and Izuku was greeted with respect and all 4 figures bowed to Izuku. Nezu was surprised at first but remembered what he had been told about Izuku in the past few days so he calmed down again. Nezu, though clinging onto Izuku, was terrified to be in the room with 4 adult humans. "Calm down, let's sit down first alright" That was the sign for the other to stop bowing and return to their seats. Izuku was at the head of the table with Nezu on his lap since that calmed Nezu the most. "So what is it that you wanted us here for Izuku-sama?" The Commission presidents began. "Ok, so I want to get this little one an ID and equal human rights." Izuku began while looking at each of their faces. The 4 were speechless and looked at Nezu. Nezu seemed to squirm under the gazes and was uncomfortable. "Why is that Izuku-sama? Do you mind telling us why?" The queen asked. Izuku sighed and looked down at Nezu who was clinging onto his clothing. "Nezu here has had it rough. You see how he is an animal that looks like a mixture of a dog, mouse, and bear. Well that isn't all, he had a quirk that makes him smarter than humans. I call it High Specs. Because of this he was experimented on illegally and locked away. I found him about 5 days ago when he escaped while injured." Izuku said, he then looked up from Nezu to the 4 in front of him that looked sad, angry and ashamed.

"That is why I want to get him an ID and public rights. If everything goes alright we have a huge asset of a genius in our ranks that can plan out a lot if he is taught right. Plus I want to make sure that Nezu or anyone else isn't experimented on ever again." Izuku finished. The 4 had a look of understanding on all their faces and decided that they should get him an ID and rights like what Izuku said. That is how by the end of this meeting the first ever quirked animal got an ID and Human rights in the world. And it was once again done with the help of one hero: The Universal Guardian.