Marriage

Ram weds Jaanvi

Ram

Ramcharan, shortly called Ram by his friends and family, big shot in the City. Managing director of The Ram Group of Companies. Young handsome man, 6 feet high,with a good looking. Wheatish,curly hair, keen looking eyes make any girl look once.
But his rigid and stubborn behaviour  will make everyone stay away from him. Then you may wonder how marry a girl.

Though not intetested.he accepted, because of his Granny. He lost his parents when he was child. Granny brought him up. Now she was in late 70's. She urged Ram to marry.just to escape from her nagging he accepted and moreover he loves his Granny than anyother and wanted her to keep  her happy.

Menaka, Ram elder sister, more than a mother. She pampered him like a mother.
She convinced Ram for the marriage.when they heard that Jaanvi, a middle class they hesitated but Ram was very firm in his decision. So they have to go with him

Strictly, Ram refused for a grand marriage. He was stubborn that the marriage ceremony has to be held in a temple in simple way. Only close relatives were invited

His bride Jaanvi belongs to middle class. She works in his one the companies. Menaka and Granny spoke no words regarding the bride.As they wished Ram to get married

Jaanvi

Jaanvi, not only beautiful but also smart girl. Fair looking,slim,sharp nose,large black eyes fleshy small lips picturesque beauty.

Her father, Kesavan works as a clerk in a private company, mother, Chandra paralysed in bed, younger brother Barath in final year.A very normal family.
Then why Ram has chosen a girl from a very normal family?What made Ram to marry Jaanvi?

Why Jaanvi accepted his proposal?

Jaanvi came to dais, simple make-up, but gorgeous look. She was wearing a sandal color saree, which suits her ivory skin color.
She was wearing antique pearl set matching her saree. Soft long white finger embellished by mehandi, her feet resembled white lotus. He raised his eyes, forgotten to winkle his eyes. Made him breathless,Gazed at her in astonishment She looked like paintings of Ravi varma .

'Control Ram don't go to detailed description. Don't lose your control '

when Jaanvi looked him, he pretended as if not aware of her coming

"Ram wipe the drool everyone is looking" Menaka teased Ram. He blushed.

Jaanvi sat aside him, he felt her nearness.she was nervous. Her palm wet with sweat.

The brahman was chanting the mantras. He tied the sacred rope (ratchai )in couples hand.

"Auspicious time,kettimelam (music played while tying mangal sudra )" said the brahman.

Everyone blessed the couples with atchadai (rice and flowers )

Ram tied the rope, he was very close, Jaanvi was within his arms.. He breathed heavily, she felt his hot breath. She was able to hear her heart thud sound. She trembled

God, I need him throughout my life, will you
bless with that boon. Tears rolled in her cheek.

How long could I be Mrs Ram.

Hi readers hope you like this episode. Please do comment either way.so that I can improvise my way of writing

       Thank you