Interwined love part 7

Jaanvi wept the whole night. She did not know when she fall asleep. When she woke up in the morning felt her head ache. Her eyes were reddish and body was burning in fever.

She saw the time it was 9 past 10

"Oh God how I slept for a long time " said herself and tried to wake from bed but she was not able to stand and fell on the floor. Her mother heard the sound and urged to her room.

When her mother entered Jaanvi room, she was curled up in floor . Her mother Chandra touched her forehead, it was burning.

"Jaanvi what happened. Get up from the floor" said her mother.

But Janvi was  not able to answer mother. She moaned.

Chandra lifted Jaanvi and made her to lay on the bed.

" Janvi why didn't you call me if you are not feeling well " asked  mother in a soothing voice.

"Ma just fever "said Jaanvi." I have to inform my office " said Jaanvi.

" Don't strain your self I will inform your office. I will bring some milk to you  " set her mother and left the room.

She brought hot hot milk and 2 slices of bread  and made her to sit on the bed. She was very weak and unable to sit on the bed.
Chandra helped her brush head teeth and mother fed the food for her daughter.

Next 4 days she didn't go to office.
" But how long I can stay inside this room feeling for that unknown man comment she said to herself and pacified her

She felt relaxed helped her mother in kitchen.

" Take rest Jaanvi I can manage in the kitchen you are very weak now" said  mother.

" I am alright I feel bored to stay inside the room so today I will prepare the lunch" said Jaanvi in an exciting voice.

" I have never seen you like this. I was scared about your. Be cheerful in any situation my daughter "rubbed her hair and kissed her forehead.

Tears rolled from Jaanvi eyes

"Sorry mom I'll be bold hereafter "said and smiled Jaanvi.

She prepared her favourite sambar and potato curry.Chandra appreciated her daughter. The day went happily.

Next day she went to office. Everyone enquired her health. Her close colleague Reka

"Jaanvi you look pale and weak what happened to you "said Reka

"Nothing just fever "said Jaanvi

" Do you know the hot news of our office "
said Reka

" What is the hot news in our office"asked Jaanvi.

" New MD has arrived in our office. He asked about you"said Reka

" What kind of man was he" asked Jaanvi.

When Rekha open her mouth to say about the new MD, there came the head clerk

" Janvi how this your health our new MD wants to meet you. He is waiting for you in his cabin go fast "said the head clerk Ramanand.

" Go Jaanvi he expect timing and perfect work "said Reka.

Rekha comment provoked her curiosity about new MD.

She kept her hand bag on the table and went to MD cabin.Jaanvi knocked the door.

"Yes "a manly voice answered.

She entered the room. MD was showing her back.

"So you are Jaanvi "said MD

"Yes sir "said Jaanvi.

"Why were you on long leave "asked in stern voice

"Fever "she whispered

"Being a responsible staff you should take care of your health. See no one in this office is able to give me the right information about our new project "said he

"Sorry sir, It won't happen again "said Jaanvi politely.

"That's the spirit. Get me all the information right now."said he

"Yes Sir I'll bring it "said Jaanvi and tried to move

"Jaanvi "he called

She turned suddenly, simultaneously he turned seeing him, she nearly fainted

"You " cried Jaanvi fainted

(Hope you enjoyed the episode do vote me and give your valuable suggestions

          Jeyabharathi )