Intertwined love part 12

" Ram I really love you why don't you understand me and why are you behaving truly towards me "Jaanvi

Janvi blabbered in sleep so she could not hear what Ram said if she have heard Ram that would have changed to her life.

Ram drove the car swiftly without disturbing Janvi's sleep and reached their house.

Janvi from her as she felt very tired even to step out of the car. Ram held her in his hand and took her inside the house

" What happened Ram"Menaka

" Nothing to worry just she has fainted"Ram.

" Did you take her to hospital "Menaka.

" Nothing that much serious "Ram.

"She couldn't even walk but you say nothing that much serious are you fool "Menaka.

" Relax just let me explain it "Ram.

" You are always playful be serious. Call the doctor  "Menaka.

" Listen 1 hour one of my n****** friend mixed the hard drink in her soft drink so she gets fainted she will be alright if we sleep for sometime "Ram.

" That's why I said not to take her out on your wedding day.see now she has fainted it's not auspicious "scolded Menaka.

" Ram why didn't you understand me and why are you treating me rudely "Jaanvi.

" Oh God what is she telling you have behaved rudely towards her that's why she got fainted tell me the truth what happened in the party "shouted Menaka

" Now she is in the Drunken status so she is blabbering. Don't take her words serious let her take rest and become normal then ask her about what had happened there. Even I don't know what happened I cared hair screaming from the rest room. I rushed star her laying in the floor "explained Ram.

"Your words are not convincing Ram call the doctor " Menaka.

" Ok ok relax akka I will call the doctor"Ram.

Doctor examined have and said

"nothing serious she has been sedated and severe mental trauma " doctor

"Did she hear any shocking news or anyone ill treated her "doctor.

"No, nothing like that "Ram.

"No problem I injected her, she will have peaceful sleep.I'll examine her in morning "
doctor.

After doctor left the house, Menaka asked Ram

"Ram what happened " in confuesed voice.

"Akka believe what I told you is the truth. But she is telling something what had not happened " Ram in worried voice.

"Sorry Ram, I believe you. Situation made me to ask me such questions "convinced Menaka.

"It's ok akka "Ram

"I will take care of Jaanvi "Menaka

"I can manage her "Ram.

He went to room. Room was beautifully decorated for their shanthi muhurtham (first night ) but everything went in vain.

Ram felt pity for her. He went near and saw her. She slept like a child.

"What Innocent beauty. But why she fainted. I am damn sure not because of drinks something happened in the room. Why she blame for behaving rudely. I need to find it"
Ram.

Love continues

(Dear friends hope you liked this episode thanks for your support do write your opinion regarding. Thank you
               Jeyabharathi )