Interwined love part 3

"Why are you smiling Jaanvi "asked confusingly.

" Make you sure that I know you smile " said Ram in a teasing manner

Janvi gave perplexed look. She didn't understand what Ram said. Then she realised he teasing her for making a comment over his photo.

She felt shy of innocent act.
She finished her simple makeup. She was extremely tired.

" I want to sleep"said Janvi childishly.

" oh Madam wants me to massage her feet "
Said Ram in a teasing way.

" I am your bonded labour  I cannot expect that much from you  from you " Jaanvi said disgustedly.

Her words pricked his heart.

" I am not sole responsible for that even you accepted that deal "with long face said Ram.

He didn't get any response from the opposite side and turned to see what she is doing

Very next second he saw her his anger vanished away. She had already fallen asleep. She slept like a child with her head
on knee.

"Poor girl "Ram said himself.

He didn't feel like sleeping. He kept the pillow for the support and relaxed on the sofa. He passed the time by reading some important files.

When he lifted his eyes from the file.He freezed at her beauty. He walked like a cat and looked at her face.

He went to rest room and took a bath came out with towel around his waist. He sprayed the body spray and tried to comb hair. He saw the reflexion of Jaanvi in the mirror

He went near her.She was in deep sleep,  mouth slightly opened. Her small  fleshy lip created harmonic change within him. He bent and tried to kiss her but his perfume smell,warm breathe and hissing sound disturbed her sleep.

When she turned her hand fell on his neck and he kissed on her lip.she jumped form the bed and gazed him.Her body was trembling and face turned pale

"Wha.. what are you doin?"swallowed her saliva.

"I.... I.. just.. to take the towel " Ram jabbered

"But it is around your waist."said Janvi

"Yes.. yes.. around my waist "giggled as caught red hot.

When Jaanvi tried to say something

Someone knocked the room door. Jaanvi open the door. Menaka was standing out with a smiling face.

"Did you take rest Jaanvi "asked Menaka.

"Yes anni (sister In-lawunstopreason.Jaanvi.

"Beautician will be coming. Be ready "before finishing her words he saw Ram laughed unstoppingly.

He also laughed without knowing the reason

Menaka whispered something in Jaanvi 's ear. She turned and saw Ram and blushed.

"Hai what you girls talking at me "asked Ram confusingly.

"Be ready Jaanu "said Menaka and went.

"What fun are you making of me "asked Ram.

Jaanvi pointed his forehead.

"Anything special in my fore...."before completing his words he saw the bindi on his forehead.

Hope you enjoyed the episode vote and encourage me
Thank you