Intertwined love part 5

" You look very hot and today is my day "Ram whispered in Janvi's ear and winkled his eyes.

" Be careful Jaanvi. Are you tired "asked Megala in caressing manner.

"Nothing anni just stepped out "managed Jaanvi.

"Come on dear it is already late everyone is waiting " said Ram.

"Anni are you not coming" asked Jaanvi childishly.

"No Jaanvi the party is for you only and I have some important work here so enjoy" smiled Megala.

"Oh come on"said Ram impatiently

They both sat in front. Jaanvi had trouble to sat as her dress couldn't cover. Ram helped her to sit comfortably.

"Thanks " murmured Jaanu

"What I couldn't hear "said Ram

"Thanks " said Jaanu

"Oh you know courtesy. I thought you don't know " he said in a teasing way.

Courtesy

That word made her to travel back.

Few months before

"Amma today is my friend Samantha engagement. "Said Jaanu

""But Jaanu they are Anglo Indians, they have different customs not like us "said Chandra (Jaanu mother )

"So what mom I can enjoy that "said Jaanu.

"But come soon "said her mother

"Ma I am not a child I'll take care of myself "she hugged and kissed her mother.

"But still you are child to me "said Chandra.

She wore a grand saree, top knotted her hair
Jumkas and necklace added beauty to her. Chandra saw her daughter happily and proudly

"You look like princess I don't know who is the lucky prince to marry you "said Chandra

"Amma this is exaggeration you say this because I am your daughter "said Jaanu with shy.

Booked a cab and and went to the star hotel where the engagement is being held. She was established by the very first look of the hotel it was decorated in a very grand manner she knows that the Samantha belongs to upper middle class. She didn't expect this much of grandeur.

Princely look what her mother said now feels me very simple. Everyone in the function  was very rich. No one was familiar she felt like alien. She thought of going back, thank God Samantha brother Robert came

"Hi Jaanu what are you doing Samantha is expecting you. She is in the room "said and left urgently.

He said simply room but he didn't say the room number but how can I find the room. she walked perplexedly.

She saw a lady dressed  awfully and asked her

"Where is the bride room " asked in low voice

"Even you look like a bride, everyone is bride " she rubbed her cheek and smirked.

Her touch made her disgusting. She wiped her cheek and moved from her. After a long search she found Samantha room.

They were meeting after a long time. Jaanvi hugged her and said

"You look gorgeous "said Jaanvi.

"But even look like a bride " she complimented her friend. They had fun talking teasing each other.

Samantha mother came

"Hi jaanvi welcome it is time to be in dias

"Ma take care of Jaanu she knows none here. Sorry Jaanu I can't accompany you anymore"
and chuckled

"It's ok I'll take care enjoy the day " said Jaanvi

And the engagement went in grand manner. Groom was handsome Now it is time to dance. Everyone finds their companion and started dancing rhythmically for the music. Jaanvi sat on the corner and enjoyed her friend dancing with would be.

Suddenly a strong hand clenched and said

"How about dancing with me "

"Sorry I can't "she said in avoiding tone

"Ok what is your rate for an hour "he asked

She slapped and screamed

"Don't you know the courtesy, how to speek to unknown girl "Said Jaanvi

(Hope you enjoyed the episode. If you like please vote me and comment either way to improvise my writing.

           Thank you )