Intertwined love part 11

" What happened to me why I feel dizzy" Jaanvi.

" You are not only third rated woman but also drunken pros..... "

"You behave like a split person you... You.."she could no longer stand and leaned towards him. But she control herself not to lean on him.

"Today you have to bed with me and I'll pay you call girl. Haha not even call girl but more than that "smirked.

"Don't bluff you idiot "Jaanvi.

"Let it be the advance for your bedding "he
Pressed some amount in her hand.

" How that to treat me like this in the wedding day " she shouted.

"But you deserve it don't try to behave smart. It doesn't suit you "

He tried to come close to her. She pushed him with full strength. She failed couldn't even move him.Her effort went vain He laughed.

Everyone believe this marriage as love cum arranged but if I tell the truth..... "

"You cheat "Jaanvi shouted and fainted

She heard people speaking around her. She tried to open her eyes.

"Janu what happened why did you shout" Ram

When she opened the eyes, she was in Ram's lap.

Am l dreaming, he spoke to me rudely now he behaves gently.she was perplexed by his behaviour.

"Sorry Ram I mixed the alcohol in her drinks just for fun. I didn't think it will effect her badly " said a girl.

"You stupid I I told you she was not used to such alcoholic drinks then why do you mix the f....drinks " Ram shouted in anger.

"I am extremely sorry " she really felt sorry for what she did

" Use spoiled our mood and also the party of our wedding day " Ram

" Ram did you give money to me "Jaanvi

" Just relax designing you will be alright in few hours "Ram

" Ram my question is not there did you give money in my hands "Jaanv It is just only illusion I don't have any money in your palm "Ram

She opened her Palm and see nothing inside

She was totally confused. Am I mad or is he pretending in front of others.

" sorry friends she is very ill I have to take her home. I have to leave the party half the way "Ram.

Ram lifted Jaanvi gently and took her to his car. Janhvi was very weak she spoke nothing.

" Sorry baby it's all my mistake I should have not taken to you the party like this.These guys a very naughty and they just made only for fun  "Ram.

" Ram what is your reality you behave differently in front of other but when we are left alone you speak to me very roughly and give behave in a very different way "Jaanvi

" No baby  I am not rude or rough to you. why did you think like that it's because of your opinion about me "Ram

Then they speak nothing Jaanvi. Closed her eyes and lean on seat. Ram adjusted the seat and put her that seat belt.

Within few seconds she felt fast asleep. Ram drove the car very swiftly so that have so that her sleep should not be disturbed.

" Ram I really love you but why didn't you understand my love and behaving very rudely towards me "Jaanvi.

No baby I really love you more than you

Jaanvi  blabbered in her sleep so she didn't hear Ram's reply. If she have heard.....

Love continues.....

Dear friends please read the story and do comment. Every words will make me to improvise my writing

   Thanking you

Jeyabharathi