Interwined love part 6

" How about dance with me" he asked

Jaanvi slapped him and screamed

" Don't you know how to talk with unknown girl "said Jaanvi

" Don't try to behave smart. I know  you are that kind of that girl "he said.

" How dare you calling me call girl " her voice broken and she was about to cry

" feeling like a family girl I saw you chatting with that pimp. She was rubbing your cheek" he said in hurting way.

"Is a girl talking with you is a call girl since you are a womanizer. It apts to your family women "Jaanvi

He got angry, his eyes became red, though Jaanvi unable to see his face she felt his ferocious look.

"How dare to speak about my family women, you third rated girl "shouted and twisted her wrist.

She yelled in pain "you merciless impotent man showing your fist to a girl " she screamed in pain and tried her full level and relieved her hand. He became a devil and kissed her rudely and ruthlessly.

"I am a man of potentially hope you agree now "said he in teasing way

Jaanvi shivered and she was thoughtless and felt shame for being a weaker sex.

Tears rolled from her cheek without her control.

He put some money and whispered

"This is only advance if you accept I can pay lump some because you are beautiful. I like your physic "he said

Jaanvi hurled the money that he gave and
ran away from that banquet hall.

She came out of that hotel and caught an auto and tried to relax from that horror. She closed her eyes though she couldn't imagine his face his words made her trembled.

How dare to call me a call girl and gave money. She felt disgusted.

"Ma your house has come " said the auto driver. She paid the auto and wiped her tears and managed to be normal.

She entered the house. Her mother was waiting for her

"Thank god you came in time. Your father was nagging me " said her mother

She saw her face, it was something abnormal

"Why your face is pale "asked her mother.

'Oh God I couldn't hide anything from my mother she knows me than any one in the world '

"Oh mom I am alright just tired "she pretended.

"Then ok I was scared seeing your face "said the poor mother without knowing the struggle of her daughter.

She went to rest room and had bath. When the water wetted her body she said

"Ma ganga purify the body which he touched "

Tears rolled along with water. She don't know how long she stood under shower. She heard the sound of door being knocked.

"Jaanvi how long you are in bathroom it is night time. Come out "said caring mother.

"Yes mom just a second " Jaanvi

When she came out she has forgotten to dry her wet hair. Water dripped from her hair and her back was drenched.

"What happened to this poor girl behaving like under evil spell "said mother.

"Hi Jaanvi what happened dry your hair under fan. Why did you wet your hair.

"To purify me " murmured Jaanvi.

"What what did you say "asked mother.

She bit her lips for her unknowing mistake

"Nothing It's sweating so....."Jaanvi managed her mistake.

"Drink the hot milk. What is the menu today"asked mother

Then only jaanvi realized that she ate nothing.

"Very interesting menu all Indian and western menu. But I felt shy to eat as I was alone I ate little " lied to her mother.

"You stupid girl do you feel hungry, I'll prepare dosa " asked mother.

Though her stomach was empty she don't feel like eating

"Not necessary milk is enough "said Jaanvi and she comforted in her mother's lap.

She caressed her hair

"Janu her is still wet don't sleep with wet hair. I have to move " said mother and left the room.

Jaanvi closed the door and started weeping without noise. She wept for a long time and fall asleep.