Interwined Love part 8

"You" cried Jaanvi and nearly fainted

Because he is the man who killed treated her last week in the party.

But he behave very differently

"Janvi what happened to you I heard from the staffs that you are very good efficient girl but why do you get never on seeing me am I looking scary "said him

" Do you have amnesia,don't you remember me " asked Jaanvi.

She gave a smile as reply

" What is the meaning of your smile I asked you don't you remember me " said Jaanvi.

" Yes I do remember I saw your profile. So  only I could remember your name as well " said him

Janvi was perplexed by his answer she couldn't recognise whether he is acting or really he has forgotten her and the incident itself.

" I think you have confused with someone else you better take rest and come and meet after sometime " said him.

She left the room without answering but her mind was ruminating about that incident and why he was behaving in a different way today am I wrong or confused with someone else as he said.

She went to her table. was thinking about that day. She saw him in dim lighting. Same height,features but only difference is he spoke in a harsh way.

But MD 'oh what is his name. I didn't even see his name how foolish I am.' said to herself.

Her colleague Bella came there

" Do you feel Jaanvi Are you all right now.
Why do you look tired and Confused anything wrong "asks Bella.

" I am alright now "said Jaanvi " how is our boss? "

" Really he is man of Gem" Bella said in praising way.

""Oh is it "Jaanvi"did you meet him "Bella

"Yes I did "Jaanvi "But..."Jaanvi

"If you speak with him, his speech will mesmerize you. Such an enthusiastic person" Bellla

"How about his behaviour with ladies staffs"
Jaanvi

"Very respective way. Hai why do you ask such questions "Bella

"Nothing just enquiry. He treat women like his name RAM "Bella

"Ram "Jaanvi uttered his name

"Yes Ram Charan "Bella

"Ok Jaanvi. Boss has assigned me a lot works.
He expects perfectness in work.will speak in lunch time"Bella moved quickly.

She came to a Conclusion and went to MD room. Ram Jaanvi

" All right now. Is your doubt clear "Ram asked with a smile.

" Yes sir "said Jaanvi half minded.

"Good that's the spirit. I need all details about last year transactions. If you want help you can approach Ramanand "Ram (Ram Charan )

"Yes Sir "Jaanvi

"But within today tomorrow we have an auditor meeting before that I need all details. Hope you could "Ram said and saw her infiltrative.

She nodded her and said" Yes I could "

"Good go ahead."said Ram and immersed in his computer

Jaanvi forgotten bitter incident and gathered all the information what Ram asked before evening. When she saw her watch it was 9 pm.

Oh God it is too late. She felt someone entering her room. Ram was standing near her table.

"I heard about your sincerity but a hurry didn't expect this. Now it is 9 pm. Everyone has gone. You are left alone "Ram said and came near her.

She shivered but didn't show it out

"You only said me to do before today "Jaanvi

"It don't mean to work till 9pm"Ram

She closed everything and got ready in hurry.when she got from her chair,she  slipped and was about to fell.

Within a fraction of second she was in Ram hand. She felt his breath. It was warm, but the way he held her made her scary.His one hand was around her waist another holding her thigh.

She tried to move but he was holding her tightly and couldn't free her.

(Dear readers hope enjoyed this episode do vote me and encourage me, thank you)

  Love to continue