chp 18

After all the question- answer session, finally I was again in my room sitting on my bed, my wings that were fluttering as diya was trying to communicate with me . But there were some questions still left I wanted to ask. And I know Diya could answer my questions.

"Diya, how could Suraj shield his thoughts? Can I do it too?"

"yes, he can and so could we."

It was awkward when she said we.

"Ok." I didn't have to shield my thoughts yet. I just nodded my head. There was still a question in my mind, but I was  hesitating about asking it. And finally I decided not to ask the silly question now. May be a little more rest will take my mind off from everything.

"Diya, I need some rest. Do mind to .."

"Sure." And with that the wings disappeared.

I was not really interested in the that discussion, the more important question that was reoccurring in my mind was, what if I wasn't an Angel, not some Queen, but and ordinary mute girl living her life in one part of world. Would then too Suraj would have loved me, accepted me? If we technically see, Diya is his mate, I'm just a girl who had gave shelter to an Angel.

Again and again the thought kept rotating. I got feeling that at back of my mind, I saw Diya trying to communicate with me, but not now, I wasn't ready to talk about it.

"Dhwani, get up, you are getting late for your college." I heard Yash's voice calling me. College?

I got up and went down to see the plate with breakfast ready. I didn't realise when it was morning again. Shivam had already taken his seat while Yash was getting water jug from kitchen. I rotated my eyes to see Suraj and Siya but they were no one to be seen. What's all this?

"Where are everyone? And college, after all this you think I need to go to college?" I asked in sign language.

"You can't just disappear from the rest of the world. You may have responsibility, but going to college and enjoying your life, we don't want to take that opportunity from you" Yash said smiling and in a second I was in his arm sobbing wanting to say thankyou.

"Dhwani, only three weeks are left of your college then you ..you have to return. Understand." Shivam without looking at me. Yash was smiling and I couldn't help but smile too.

"I will come back with my bag. Wait a minute." I signed them and with full speed went to the take my bag.

And that's when someone gave me heart attack!

"Suraj!" I yelled in my mind.

"Hello, my mute girl."he said with a cheeky smile.

"You know there is something called door. Why do you appear out of no where."

"Aww, you missed me so much, huh."

"In your dream!"

"Going to college?"

"Yes!"

"You look excited... Well I'm coming as well. Don't wanna miss a single second without my mate!"

When he mentioned it my mind automatically generated the same question I was thinking. But I let it vanish as I know Suraj can read my mind. His eyes were sparkling with curiosity, as I could see them gazing me for a long second.

I was about to take bag and leave when I saw the brown, large dial watch, Suraj was wearing. I remember him wearing that same watch while I met him for the first time.

"Why are you wearing that watch? Was my suspicion right that you become Mr.India when you wear the watch making you invisible to all others eyes?"

"Really, you still believe in it! Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not a watch." He answered and I stood there but he didn't told me what exactly was that watch.

"Ready? We are getting late!"

"Are you sure, you wanna come with me?" I asked raising my eyebrows with a side smile.

"What are you planning to do, huh?"

"Nothing!"

**************

"Are you sure, I can sit here?"

I nodded, but I didn't liked it. Why to sit next to me.

"Are, you really sure? I mean..."

I didn't want hear her, cause Mr. Bakshi is the one who is teaching us.

"Miss. Tandel, concentrate!" Mr. Bakshi yelled at top of his voice making whole room vibrate. Few students made an hissing sound under their breath.

"Sorry, sir." Sanaya the one beside me quietly wispherd embarassed. I gave her a pointed look when she again looked at me when Mr. Bakshi turned and started writing new formula.

"Look, if you don't wanna talk, I can understand, but you see it was the only place vacant and..." before she could complete I scribbled ' I'm mute.' and slide the notebook towards her. She looked at that and gasped soundly.

"What is now, Miss. Tandel?! Didn't I told you to be quite and concentrate? It's your last chance to pass your last year exam." As he said those words I saw her face. She looked like it was the worst and that last thing she wanted to hear. It was then I noticed she isn't in our batch.

Then I caught it, she was my senior. But why is she in our class? Did she failed, and was repeating the year again? Then why haven't I seen her in class before?

"Penny for your thoughts?" That voice!

"Suraj!" I yelled. He was standing just beside my chair looking devilishly handsome. His brown eyes shining. His hair like before, waved with the air that only is around him.

"What? Concentrate, Dhwani, you aren't suppose to talk." He smirked at me making me frown.

Well, let me teach him a good lesson now!

"What are you gonna teach me my mute girl?" He asked getting close to me. I took  a long breath with the close proximity.

"So, can I borrow your book?" I heard the girl beside me. Shanaya was looking at me weirdly.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Umm... Your book. I wanna get some notes if you don't mind."

You can't mind, cause my mind is currently very very occupied.

"Well, all she got in her mind is me!" Suraj mummered making me blush. That's right! That's will do. Suddenly the question I was thinking before made a fast entry in my brain. I knew Suraj was just beside me. 

I slided my book towards Shanaya to shift my thoughts.
The bell rang and the class ended and I Made a bee line to exit as quickly as possible.

Afraid of the answer if I asked the question.

"Why the hell were you thinking that! It's not..."

But I didn't turn back to hear him. I already made a bee line to canteen. I suppose I will bunk the next lecture. When I reached  Canteen it was almost empty with few students. May be like me bunking class.

Sitting at my table I ws about to call Yash,

"Mute girl!!" With the full speed I saw Suraj rushing towards me.

No, no,!! His eyes wild, while he was emitting so bright light that my eyes got prickly.

It was like when he met me after three weeks at the beache.

________________________________

Thxu for reading and don't forget to vote and comment your review!

Will update soon

Till then miss me 😉😉