chp 7

(not edited)

"There is nothing here, Dhwani." Yash said after a quick survey of my little room.

Of course there he is, standing in front of you.  Giving an unbelievable charming smile and standing with least care of the world.

"Yes, Mute Girl, I'm not here. Listen to your brother."

Nevertheless I nodded my head positively, at Yash.

"Oh, Dhwani. I think I know where to find." Yash suddenly suggested. While Shivam was still standing at my door hands crossed under is chest and looking carefully each and every corner of my room.

I tilted my head side to ask where.

"Of course, the table." He replied with the obvious shrug.

Table? yes table! Suraj is standing by the table. Oh, Lord! Can yash see him now? Thank God!

"It must be under your table." Yash made his way there and that's when I understood what he actually meant.

In the movement of time, I totally forget, what they actually were searching.

"It's not here too. You..."

"Cut the chase, Yash. Dhwani, there is no spider here. The one you described how was it, again? Oh yeah, big black spider? There is nothing like that here." Shivam's voice can strict and commanding.

"Yeah, that's what I was going to say. May be in more good way?" Yash poked shivam with a frown on his face. I heard the laughter of the annoying boy from my left.

Without replying , Shivam got out of the scene while Yash turned to me and said "Don't worry, my door are always open for you. If you feel uncomfortable here, you know where to come." He smiled and stroked my hair once and left the room yelling a 'good night' behind him.

"You have an interesting family, Mute Girl."

I ignored him, and made my way towards my bed. Once I was totally tugged inside my comforter from toe till head, I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"You don't have to pretend, you know?"

Just ignore, Dhwani.

"I'm not going anywhere."

Just ignore, Dhwani.

"You know you can't ignore me, Dhwani!" Oh, now he is frustrated. Good.

Believe me, if I weren't Mute, I would surly have screamed at top of my lungs, because of what happened next.

Before I could come out my comfortable comforter, I felt the dip beside me on my bed. Don't tell me, he is doing what I'm assuming he is doing.

"Yeah, you are thinking it right, my dear Mute Girl."

And before I could protest about it, I felt something warm around my waist, making me jump in suprise. I was about to smack the boy with my fist when I heard his voice making me still. Oh! no, it's wasn't because of his voice it's was because how close his voice was.

"You can't ignore me, Mute Girl." His voice sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his lips mere a inch away from my ear and his breath tickling my neck.

My heart just participated in a marathon with Usain Bolt, and trust me it is much more faster than him.

"Just sleep." It was like I was just waiting for the damn words. His words worked like a chloroform to my body, while his arms caged like shielding me from the world.

My eyes dropped down, just as I was in hair thick millimeters away from my sweet slumber I heard some voices again. And this time definitely it was a female voice, "why are you hiding yourself?" Her voice soft and confused.

"She already have a lots in her plate." Suraj responded Making his grip tight around my waist.

To the hell till heaven, it really didn't make me feel wrong. It made me feel, like was just made for the place.

"But you know you can't keep her protected always, the time will....." Before I could listen to more I was in deep sleep.

And for once, I was content.

I don't care what Suraj is or may be was- if he is ghost, that is- I really don't care.

When I woke in the morning, and surprisingly found neat and clean room and more suprised because of  the small smile on my lips.

And I assure you, it's very rare to wake up with a smile. The Possibility us upto 0.000001%.

"Really, Mute Girl? I'm feeling proud at my self. And yes you don't look bad while smiling." Came a voice from my window cum balcony. I jerked my head to side and came face to face with charming smiling face of none another than 'Mr. India.'

Oh yeah? I wanted to ask.

"Oh yeah" he replied.

He was sitting on my window/ balcony sill with least of worry. 

I starred at him for a long second, his eyes glowing under the morning sun. The sounds of the wave crashing the shore was still audible. His face was still same, though he have changed his clothes. The amazing and not so wanted side smile is still plastered on his face.

"Stop checking me out, Girl. I'm all yours to touch."

Just a perfect line to destroy the mood.

But what his eyes said was "Good morning, my light!"

And believe me I read it in his eyes. It may be perfect hallucination.

"Come on, Mute Girl, you are going to be late for college." Suraj said and jumped from the windows / balcony sill. And too much for my and your disappointment, he jumped inside.

I got up from bed, but just for today there was nothing to be cleaned, except myself.

I shifted my glance to the direction Suraj was standing just to see empty space there.

Where did he go?

He left?

Or more tempting, did he jumped out of window and broken his few bones. Ha! Though it's a good thought, it is not I want.

Suraj with broken and plastered bones. Na!

"Really Mute Girl. I feel blessed." The voice came from behind and so close that I got a mini heart attack, if my heart is still working after all the things I have came across in last 24 hours.

Get out! I spoke in my mind for him to hear. If he really can hear my thoughts that I don't think the power should be wasted.

"Oh, -" Suraj was rudely cut off by my beloved elder brother whose name is yash. How charming!

"Dhwani, are you ready? You are late today!" He yelled from downstairs though he was coming up cause I heard his foot steps.

"I'm going Mute Girl, meet you soon, at our spot!" He said and before my mind could reply he just vanished from the earth surface... Oops from my room's surface.

What the hell!

____________________________________

To be continued.......

Don't forget to VOTE. COMMET. FOLLOW!

Till then Miss me 😉😉