chp-20

(Not edited)

The shattered vase lied there, the sound still ecoing through the room. One who have gathered around the room now knew what to do, why was everything happening. Except Dhwani!

"Suraj, I told you, didn't I ? I told you not to risk her life. I told you to tell her everything she need to know. But no, you never did and never let any of us to tell her!" Miya was angry, her voice was not even shattering while she said these words, her bright green eyes glaring Suraj. But Suraj didn't seems to hear any of these things. He was shaking in his place. His eyes tightly closed like he was fighting with something.

"Not now, not now, don't let your anger let out now.. she is safe, she is safe. She is.."

A loud growl escaped from somewhere. Somewhere, not far, just beside the door. It was Shivam, his instinct to pound and tear ever inch of someone was finally making its way in his heart. Not even Siya could keep him clam.

"Shivam, let's go. Shiv..a..m, please. Not now." Siya pleaded him half pulling him back.

"What is it?" Dhwani asked feared, just for Suraj to hear. To find the answer. She wanted to see in his eyes to know what happend. She could see the answer in his eyes if he could just look at her. But he wasn't.

It's was like the more she get closer to what reality is, the more complicated it is becomes.

First she knew she was Angel, next her family shattered, then Suraj came like a little hope of happiness as her mate. But what shocked her was her being the Queen. And now out of nowhere, someone is threatening her with some unknown intention, which she didn't knew.

She knew something was more than just being Angel. She wasn't born for some damn reason to have wings and do some magic tricks.

The words that Miya spoke once about how the palace needed Dhwani now was making sense.

"Is there anything I should know?" Again Dhwani asked, knowing she would get answers. But this time she asked the question with sign language for every one to know. Yash went still. He opened the mouth to speak while Shivam took a step forward to get a glimpse of Suraj.

"Look, Dhwani we want to.."

"Yash, just keep it clear, don't beat around the bush!"

"Miya!" Siya warned her.

"What?! Am I not right-"

Suarj, who was still near the table- shaking, finally said "Dhwani, we need to get to the palace." making the room quite.

Miya's wings spread out to fly the movement she heard the words. Her eyes sparkled, and she looked around to see Siya with triumph in her eyes.

"And why do I have to?" asked Dhwani.

"Cause palace needs you. It's the time when you take your place as the Queen and lead us. It's the time to chase away someone who is trying to get what doesn't belong to him." Miya explained with a proud voice.

"When are we going?" Dhwani asked timidly, though she was mute everyone can see her expression to know what was she feeling.

"Tomorrow morning." Suraj replied. "But before that lets go somewhere."

In a swift movement he took Dhwani's hand and drifted to the beach. He still wasn't looking in her eyes, afraid that she could see him through.

Shivam shook his head knowing well of where they could have possibly gone. he looked at Siya and hugged her close. "will he tell her everything?" he whispered in her ear while she just patted his back.