chp 1

It is fine Monday morning. My life this nineteen years have sailed the same way like it's sailing now. No Changes. The house I am staying is the same house I came on the sixth day of my existence in this world, with my mom holding me in her arms and dad supporting her while entering. My two older brother - Yash and shivam- alreday chirping with excitement of having a little sister. I was premature baby of the house. Since then I have lived in the same place.

I got up from my bed, and glanced at my left to see my window. Little light was spreading in the sky telling me morning have arrived. The white curtains were flowing inside and out as wind was blowing. This is the thing i like the most about the house is, it's near Sea. I separated the curatin by tie-ing them one at opposite side.

Then I saw my bed which was now showing me the aftermath of some tsunami. Books, my reading glasses, duvet, laptop and mobile all messed up.

I cleared all my mess in the bed, arranged the books on the bookshelf that was just beside my window, and palcee my laptop and glasses at the study table that was beside other side of window.

Then I inspected my room for any other mess, all I got was my bed was clean , book were arranged and my study table and closet were also clean. My purple walls were clean too, flawless like have been painted just yesterday. Just some pictures hanged at one wall other than that nothing. No poster no drawing nothing. All my asset are only this.

I made my way to attach bathroom saw myself in mirror. "She always look like princess" my dad would always say me and I would smile and hug him close.

I don't know it was because he was father, that he didn't saw any fault in me or he would say it to make me feel better. I released a inaudible sigh and did my morning business.

When I came back to my room, the rays of sun were illuminating the room. The noice of waves crushing the shore can he heard. It just calm me down. The more the frequency of the wave crashing the shore more it make me feel better.

When I went downstairs, Shivam and Yash were already heading out for their work. As I was in the last stair I saw Yash turning back as if he listened my arrival and gave me small smile. He said they are going to be late tonight and gave me 500 rupee note in  any case of emergency. I just smiled in return.