chp 6

(not edited)
My hands, they felt like they have been in the coldest fire. Weird, right?

But I'm experiencing it. One second it's Artic cold and in next it's hot lava. And my spinal cord have been in long vacation, forgetting to take a reflex action against the stimulation I am getting.

I am sure my eyes are so wide that it could come out of socket and don't even dare to ask about my heart. It's running at the rate of thousand km/hour, by now it would have crossed more than three countries- if it was a vehicle!

What the hell am I thinking?! Stupid me.

But What is he doing?

Suraj have taken my hands and have been holding it for five minutes now.
His eyes have changed its color, its looking brighter, there is a aura around him making everything brighter. There is a special wind that only have surrounded him, waving his hair.

I am scared too the shit, my body have lost all the voluntary and involuntary control.

He looked like, he have gained something important.

After what seems like forever he release my hands and then like I have suddenly got all my control, I jerk backwards with a force.

While I was gaining my balance, I heard him chuckle.

Seriously?

I quickly searched my phone, I really need to ask him who the hell is he?

"Don't bother, you can talk now without your cell phone." Suraj said coming closer.

How? I looked at him confused.

"All you have to do is, take my hands." He said extending his hand for me to take. His face showing humour in it. Is it a joke for him!

I gave him are- you- serious look.

Just now I have experienced something unimaginable, I am not going to do that again.

He again took my hand and said "Now, just think whatever you wanna say."

I felt warmness surrounded me, as soon as his hands touched mine. This time it was soothing feeling. It was like some happiness running in my veins. Suddenly I am thinking about embracing him in tight hug, smiling like mad. Going on beach and watching the sun set. And endlessly talk to him.... Wait, I can't talk.

Huh? I think, I have lost my mind. It is all because of the boy standing in front of me, holding my hand.

"Really, Mute girl, you have a wide imagination." I heard him chuckle.

I jerked my hand from him, looking straight in his eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked in sign language, but I know he understood with the nod he gave.

"I am Suraj, Dhwani." He replied.

I shook my head side by side indicating that I am not satisfied by his answer.

"What?" He asked cause he didn't understood. But something told me he did. His eyes. They were different now.

I was staring at them, getting to know something.

"You are mine, Mute Girl." I saw it in his eyes. Yes, I saw it, not heard. Something is wrong. Words are heard not seen. Not in someone's eyes specially.

"Did you see it?" This time it was Suraj's voice.

As much didn't wanted to admit, it was true. I really saw words spoke through this eyes.

"That's what I am telling. You can communicate, without talking. Just see in my eyes, and let me see yours." He said and cupped my right cheek.

All my thoughts were just wanted to know "Who are you?"

"I told you already, I am Suraj." I saw it in his eyes. It was just like telepathy. But instead of like my mind should read, I was reading this eyes.

And in all this situation, I did the best I could do. I pulled out myself from him and ran from him.

I ran downstairs, with full speed.

I saw Shivam in the kitchen, holding a bowl of ice-cream. I quickly made my way towards him.

As Shivam saw me, he immediately transferred his bowl to table.

"Dhwa.... " Before he could complete his sentence I hugged him tightly.

He went rigid when, I hugged him. Of course he wasn't expecting this.

"Dhwani, what happened? Dhwani?" He asked but I just hugged him more tightly.

"YASH! YASH, COME HERE.". Shivam yelled for Yash .

"Dhwani." He said and pulled my head back- with his hand - which was buried in his chest.

"What happened?" He asked.

"What is it shiv...." Yash stopped and then said "Dhwani? What happened?" And he pulled me to him. "Are you alright? Tell me!"

When I didn't say anything, Shivam said "let her calm down, first." Yash nodded and took me near sofa and made me sit.

"Here, drink some water." It was Shivam.

I took the glass with the shaking hands and drank few sips.

"Now, are you fine? Did you.. you.." I quickly shook my head in negetive.

And he nodded. I know it's hard to ask that question. Question that changed our life. Forever. And I don't want another one of that, when I am dealing with something unbelievable.

"So, what is it?" Yash asked, carefully.

I signed with my shaking hands.

And after I completed they both looked at me blankly.

"Are you sure?" They asked.

I nodded my head positively.

"Ok, let's go to your room." Yash replied and started making the way towards my room.

_______________________________

Will Suraj be exposed?
Oh!
Let me know your review!

Vote.comment.follow!

Will update soon.

Till then Miss me 😉😉