Marble Hornets

Marble Hornets is as far as I know is fake. Marble Hornets was made by a group of college students who I guess were very bored and were like 'lets do something'. So if you have watched the whole Marble Hornets continue, but if you have NOT watch it you should not read any further. Please go watch the series on YouTube because it is very interesting to watch.

*!SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MARBLE HORNETS PLEASE DON'T READ ANY FURTHER.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

So you know that the main character Jay has found a lot of tapes from a old friend name Alex, and He decides to watch/post them on line. Jay starts to notice that something was off with the tapes.(The tapes are from a failed "Flim" Alex was trying to make called Marble Hornets hense the name for the series.) Jay starts to notice an entity in the background of some of the tapes.(known as "The slenderman".) Jay decides to call up Tim and then things get really out of hand.(To be honest I really need to rewatch the whole series so no one will yell at me for not remembering right, also thank you for your patience, it really appreciated 😓.)

But for a series that was made by a couple of college kids it's very hard to tell what is fake and what is real. For example when brian (hoodie) fell from the second story floor and landed on his back with a big crack, it really scared me into thinking that it's real (Because I thought Brian died). They had me fooled for a little while. Also when tim's house was "burned" down also fooled me because alex poured gasoline or something all over the floor and later tim shows a broadcast saying a house had burnt down. But I think that these college students made something that was meant to keep you guessing.

(Also if you were interested in Marble Hornets, there are more series like it,
For example tribe 12 and a series on the rake)