The Rake

The rake is a humanoid being that is mostly spotted near urban wooded areas. The rake is described as a naked and boney man with long sharp claws and a crazed face.

 The rake is described as a naked and boney man with long sharp claws and a crazed face

(This one of the most famous photo of the rake.)
There is not very much information on the rake other than a few people seeing that creature every now and then...

The rake is know from a few stories that have circled around the creepypasta website. He likes to stalk his prey and will sometimes sneak inside the house of his newest victim and watch them carefully. It has been known to sit down by the foot of the victims bed and watch them sleep peacefully. It will wake them up by talking to them or whispering there name. The rake will attach it's victim if it feels threatened or it has observed violent behaviors in the past week or two of watching it's prey. There is a series out there on YouTube that is a lot like Marble Hornets but it gives you a look into a victims life as he is being stalked by the rake.

(When I was researching the rake, SCP 4666 started showed up. Scp 4666 looks alot like the rake just a little more creepy.)