Jeff the Killer and Homicidal lui

(I always think of this animation when think of jeff the killer)

(Please watch these two videos first, puppet strings is where I get some of my info. Gotta love puppet strings,)

Jeff is a real person who was bullied to the breaking point, when he was covered in bleach and set on fire. His family rushed him to the hospital where he stayed for a couple of months and had surgery done on his face. If you know the story you know that when they removed the bandages his face was all white and it felt like leather to him. Jeff loved his new face a little to much to the point he burned his eye lids off and carved a smile into his face. In the story his mother walks in on him doing this and then things go down hill from there. He kills his parents and brutally attacks his brother (more on that later) then he runs into the woods never to be seen again. I think he went crazy because of the bleach burning into his skin and the chemical starts poisoning his brain. He has only been caught twice and has escaped both times. It seems that gun shots don't bother him because you could unload a full magnum into him and he will still come after you. He has had many run ins with the slenderman which he fought him until he was unable to move anymore. Jeff is a raging acholic and he tends to drink 24/7, to keep his memories at bay. This habit is why he is very aggressive towards anything in his path. Jeff has been mostly spotted in the woods around North Carolina to Pennsylvania. Jeff is very dangerous and I recommend that you avoid him and DO NOT SEEK HIM OUT!!!!

 Jeff is very dangerous and I recommend that you avoid him and DO NOT SEEK HIM OUT!!!!

(By the way his real name is Jeffery C. Hodek)

Now on to his brother:
So if you didn't know jeff's brother did survive the knife attack but he did not turn into a killer like his brother. Instead of losing his mind like his brother, he was scared physically and mentally with the trama from that night. In some sources he made a donation thing to spread awareness about some mental health problems that we have in the world. So Lui is a real person but he just doesn't kill people like his brother.

 So Lui is a real person but he just doesn't kill people like his brother