A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed

As all the pirates from both the black pearl and Interceptor were busy fighting each other, Jack easily escaped the brig and climbed on deck. The black pearl's pirates were all too busy to notice, or care for that matter, after all, all of them had only one thing on their minds, and that was; Kassandra. 

   One pirate happened to be swinging by on a rope, Jack noticed and quickly seized the rope and pulled on it, causing the pirate that was on the rope previously, to fall. ''Thanks, mate.'' Jack winked as he held onto the rope and swung to the other ship, the Interceptor, well he did have to swing in mid-air for a few moments and did, unfortunately, knock down a pirate to the sea but in the end, he successfully climbed aboard the Interceptor. 

  When he landed on the floor of the ship, he happened to land by, a now, dirty Mr. Gibbs, ''Jack!'' He yelled. As a response, Jack merely took out an empty rum bottle and gave it to him. ''Bloody empty.'' He said and sprinted the other way, where he saw a panicking Kassandra. 

  Gibbs shrugged and took out a sword when he saw a pirate advancing his way, yelling a battle cry.

.....

  Meanwhile, with Will, he was on the edge of being drowned, the latch was shut and there was no way out. As he was panicking he noticed a monkey on his right, and that was not the strangest thing, the monkey was holding the medallion! Immediately, Will reacted, he swam towards the monkey wanting to get a hold of the medallion, but unfortunately he was to late, the monkey escaped by crawling out of the tiny seams between the bars.

....

As Jack was wanting to run towards where he saw Kassandra, Kassandra suddenly disappeared, and Elizabeth blocked his way, she was holding a sword and was about to swing it down when Jack grabbed her wrist, ''Now that's not very nice.'' He frowned, Elizabeth shrugged as she elbowed a near by enemy pirate, which sent him falling to the sea. Jack dragged Elizabeth to a secluded corner and crouched down, since he was holding her wrist, it caused her to also crouch down. ''Where's Kassandra!?'' He immediately asked. After a sudden thought he also added, ''And the medallion.'' As he didn't want to seem too desperate. ''Wretch!'' Elizabeth shook his hand off. When Elizabeth didn't reply he noticed something, he looked around, and when he didn't notice Will Turner fighting anywhere, he asked, ''Ah, where is dear William?''

Elizabeth paled thinking of how sad Kassandra would be if William died, ''Will.'' She gasped and looked around, running towards the hatch. She wrapped her fingers around the bars and tugged them, ''Will!'' She screamed, ''Kassandra!'' He answered. ''No, not Kassandra but she is around here somewhere-'' Elizabeth paused as she saw Kassandra surrounded by three pirates. ''-In dire need of help so get out!'' Elizabeth screetched as she pulled harder on the bars.

Jack saw Kassandra and his eyes lit up, but running towards her was the monkey with the medallion. Jack groaned as he chased the devilish animal.

As for Kassandra, she was currently being held, gently, against the border of the ship, securely enough so that she wouldn't be able to run away, but also that she wouldn't get hurt. She gulped as several other members of the crew were pinned down beside her, yet much roughly. As she went to help them, the pirate that was holding her down, softly moved her head to the other side, as to not face the sight, and gripped her arms a bit harder.

Will gulped his final breath of air as the compartment filled completely with water, he brutally kicked several of the pillars preventing his escape but none of them budged. Panicked he moved around a bit more before sinking down to the bottom.

....

As the crew was forcefully boarded above the black pearl and were tied together, except Kassandra who stood next to the Captain, two other pirates set fire onto the mast of the ship. They both came back onto the black pearl and observed the other ship that was slowly sinking. ''Any of you so much thinks the word 'parley', I'll have your guts for garters!'' A gnarly pirate cackled, pointing his gun at the captured crew.

Just as the pirate finished talking, the crew's old boat exploded violently, making the eyes of many wide open and leaving the mouth's of others' snickering.

  Barbosa laughed as he snuck an arm around Kassandra's waist intimately, making her unsure of what to do as her cheeks slowly became red, everyone glared in disgust. ''Barbosa!'' Screamed Will in anger as he emerged from the sea, onto the ship. He climbed onto the mast and hoisted himself up, as he walked towards Barbosa, he grabbed a shotgun, ''she goes free!'' He gestured to Kassandra. ''What's in your head, boy?'' The captain glared. ''You've only got one shot and we can't die.'' He said getting right in front of the gun's barrel. ''Don't do anything stupid.'' Pleaded Jack as he smiled worriedly and put his hands together in a prayer.

Will walked back a few steps before abruptly aiming the gun towards himself, ''you can't, but I can.'' He said. ''No! Will!'' Kassandra shouted and tried to run towards him but a pirate stopped her. ''Like that.'' Muttered Jack regrettably as he shut his eyes in remorse, cringing at the feeling of secondhand stupidness. ''Who are you?'' Asked Barbosa bemused. ''No one, he's no one.'' Intervened Jack chuckling awkwardly, he stood in front of Barbosa, ''A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice though. Eunuch.''

''My name is Will Turner, my father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs through my veins.'' Said Will. ''He's the spitting image of ol' Bootstrap Bill, come back to haunt us!'' A pirate pointed out. ''On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost in Davy Jones locker!'' Will exclaimed. ''Name your terms, Mr. Turner.'' smiled Barbosa arrogantly.

''Kassandra goes free!'' Will said. Barbosa nodded annoyed, ''Yes, we know that one. Anything else?'' Of course they knew about it, that didn't mean they had to uphold their promise. Jack hurriedly gestured towards himself. Will confused, ''And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed.'' Jack face palmed in disappointment and irritation.

Barbosa walked towards and smiled crookedly, ''Agreed.''