The fight

Annabel dropped the anchor at the starburst side, which caused the ship to do a whole 180. This surprised not only Barbosa and his crew, but also Jack who had been watching the hole thing from a tiny hole on the side of the ship. Barbosa and his crew were momentarily stunned.

.....

As Annabel had her hands on the wheel, that almost flipped the ship over, thankfully Elizabeth shouted at her, "Let go!" Before any real damage was done.

....

Barbosa quickly snapped out of his surprise and started yelling at his crew. "Slugs step on it!" He yelled to the working crew, he then turned to his first mate, "All aboard the record starboard!" He said and the first mate repeated it to the rest of the crew on the other side. Jack stumbled a bit when he felt the ship turn.

....

Will grabbed a sword and so did the rest of the crew, that including Elizabeth. Yet Kassandra didn't, for she most definitely did not intend to hurt anyone. Both cannons from both ships were loaded up, "FIRE!" Yelled Barbosa from the front of his ship. "FIRE!" Yelled Elizabeth, also from the front of her ship. At the same time, all the cannons were fired. The difference was, that the Pearl's cannons were loaded with actual ammunition, while the interceptor's cannons were loaded with utensils, hats and even Rum bottles. Many men fell off board during this dispute. As one of the cannons hit the cell that Jack was in, it created a big hole where water came in, he yelled, "Stop blowing holes in my ship!" He yelled exasperated.

.....

Two pirates on the pearl were loading up more cannons when suddenly a fork flew passed them and almost hit one of the pirates's eye. They both angrily looked at the Interceptor. The interceptor was slowly getting blown up while the pearl only had a few holes and some knifes and other stuff stuck to it. A bottle of rum was shot through the interceptors cannons, through the hole in Jack's sell and next to him. Jack happily took it and tried to take a swing, only to realize it was empty. As he realized this, he slowly realized something else, the door to his cell had flung open. Jack slowly walked towards it and stepped out.

....

Elizabeth, Gibbs, William and Annabel were all crouched down on the side of the ship. As Gibbs grabbed a gun and shot it at the enemy, "Do you have a few more ideas, lass?" He shouted to Kassandra who was on the other side of the ship. Kassandra looked guilty at him, "Your turn." She mouthed regrettably and then proceeded to help another pirate, and tie down the cannons. Annabel, who was right next to Elizabeth, grabbed her hair, pointed the gun to her temple and said, "We'll give them her!" William glanced at Elizabeth, really not caring if she died, but he knew that would not solve the problem since- "She's not what they're after." He whispered seriously. Elizabeth got the gist and looked down to her neck, only to realize that the medallion was no where to be seen. "The medallion." Elizabeth looked at Will as Annabel continued shooting the immortal pirates. William's eyes widened as he stood up from his crouched position and hurried up to the other side of the ship, where he opened the lever which led below deck into the inside of the ship, where he and Elizabeth previously were, and more importantly, the last place the medallion was. William frantically searched the place, even going as far as to flip the table to get better access, all the while, water kept coming in form the holes and cracks in the ship.

....

Pirates could be seen loading the last of the cannon balls into the cannons bellow deck. While on deck, Barbosa could be seen shouting orders to his crew. "Get on with it you human cockroaches!" He yelled, "Swords and guns at the ready! Get ready to board!" Each pirate got a piece of rope, all of them eager to see their Kassandra again. Of course, well and this time they really weren't planning on letting go. 

....

Will could be seen under deck searching, in vain, for the medallion. As he was getting ready to search the floor, the side of the ship where Will was standing on moments before was suddenly blown up, causing a bunch of wood fell and he had to duck for cover.

....

At the top of the ship various people could be seen falling because of the big cannons Barbossa and his crew were firing. One man almost landed right on top of Kassandra, but thankfully, Anabel had grabbed her waist and pushed her against her body just in time. Kassandra, being the saint that she was, was worried about the man and wanted to go to check on him but Anabel wouldn't let her go, it was as if Anabel had glued Kassandra to her side. Everything suddenly went quiet when the harvest of the interceptor went crashing down in the middle of the black pearl. Surprisingly, the ship was not at all harmed and still stood strong, all the while the interceptor was slowly breaking down..

....

Barbossa yelled orders as his crew slung the rope, which was connected to hooks, onto the interceptor.

....

While all of this was happening, Will had gotten trapped and couldn't open the latch to the surface. "Help somebody help!!" He screamed banging on the wood which was preventing him from getting his way out.

....

All of the pearl's crew were swinging onto the interceptor. While the interceptor's crew were trying to shoot them off, unsuccessfully might I add. Of course Kassandra was just standing there not knowing which side to take, slowly, but surely, she started having a panic attack...

(Sorry I know it's not much but I felt like I should update since I haven't in so long.. gosh I hate this chapter.)