Dafley

"How the blazes did you get off that island?" Asked, more like demanded, Barbosa. Jack was currently being surrounded by pirates and was being interrogated. "When you marooned me in that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate..." Jack grinned. Barbosa looked at him expectantly. "I'm captain Jack Sparrow." Jack smirked. "Ah, well I won't be making that mistake again," Barbosa took a pause and looked at his crew before continuing, "Gents' you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow, kill 'm." Ordered Barbosa. The pirates all pointed their weapons at him, Jack didn't freak out, instead he smirked. "The girl's blood didn't work did it?" His smirk got bigger once Barbosa said, "Hold your fire!" Ten pirates all looked disappointed before putting away their weapons.

"You know whose blood we need." Barbosa said. Jack grinned. "I know whose blood you need."

...........

Kassandra was asleep in the cabin while Elizabeth was wrapping her hand when Elizabeth suddenly spoke. "What sort of a man trades another man's life for a ship." Elizabeth spat out. "A pirate." Said William simply. He took Elizabeth's hand away from Kassandra's, frowning at the cut on the hand. He gently took Kassandra's hand in his grasp and whispered, "here, let me." Will softly wrapped the injured hand in a clean cloth. "Thank you." Muttered Elizabeth venomously. Will smiled as he wrapped Kassandra's hand. "He said that she had a golden medallion, why's that?" Elizabeth's breath hitched. "I don't know." They both looked at each other before leaning in, and they both each had one thought in their mind, 'ew.' Elizabeth was seducing William, in hopes he'll forget all about the Medallion, and William is doing this because he wants to know more about it. William's hand went downward on Elizabeth's neck. She felt her breath go shallow as he finally found the medallion that was wrapped around her neck securely. Elizabeth thought to play it off so she grabbed the medallion in her grasp and put it on William's outstretched hand, "It's yours." She softly said and smiled, a fake one to be exact. William's eyes widened. "I thought they lost it the day they rescued me, it was a gift from my father. He sent it to me," William then faced Elizabeth once again, "Why did you take it?" Elizabeth started acting innocent, tearing up. "Because I was afraid you were a pirate, and that would have been awful." She admitted, but inside she was smirking evilly. They then glanced at Kassandra. William then spoke, "It wasn't Kassandra's blood they needed, it was my father's blood. My blood." He held the medallion tightly in his grasp, "The blood of a pirate." He muttered. Elizabeth smirked. 'There's no way Kassandra will like him now.' But she still had to play innocent. "Will, I'm so sorry please forgive me!" Will slammed the medallion onto the table with a loud bang and that made Elizabeth leave. William looked down at his medallion, but when he looked up he was faced with a now awake Kassandra. "You know, being a pirate isn't so bad." Kassandra comforted him while rubbing his arm. "Yes it is, all pirates are bloody insane and awful." Will put his head in his hands. "Well not all of them, society makes it look like that. But really, you father could have been a good pirate, if you wanted to, you could be a good pirate. Think about it." Kassandra hugged Will tightly making him blush. Then she walked away, leaving William to his own thoughts.

.......

"So you expect to leave me standing on a beach with nothing but a name and your word is the one i need and watch you sail away in my ship." Barbosa chuckled amusingly. Barbosa and Jack were now back on the black pearl, both discussing a trade. Jack made a face. "No, I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all watching me sail away on my ship and then I'll shout the name back to you, savvy?" Smiled Jack. "But that still leaves us with the problem of me standing on some beach with not but a name and your word it's the one I need." Barbosa argued. "Out of the two of us, I am the only one who hasn't committed mutiny. Therefore my word is the one we'll be trusting. Although, I suppose I should be thanking you, because in fact if you hadn't betrayed and left me to die, I wouldn't have met my sweet little Kassandra." Jack teased while smirking and taking a bite out of a green apple. "Funny old' world in' it?" Chuckled Jack. Barbosa smiled a strained smile before letting out an "hmm.." Suddenly a pirate comes in excitedly. "We've caught up to the Interceptor." Barbosa smirks wickedly. "Lock him in the dungeons."

.........

A huge wave crashed into the interceptor, Kassandra hurriedly made her way onto the deck. ''What's going on?!'' She asked worried. A female pirate glanced at her and hesitantly said. ''It's the black pearl, she's gaining on us.'' Elizabeth also heard the commotion and got there just in time to hear Annabel's sentence, ''This is the fastest ship in the caribbean!'' She exclaimed. ''You can tell that them when they've caught us.'' Annabel replied annoyed. Kassandra made her way to the edge of the ship, she leaned over grabbing a rope to secure herself, much to everyone's worry and dismay, and asked, ''We shallow around the draft, right?'' After some thinking Annabel replied. ''Aye.'' She said not knowing where this conversation was going. ''Well can't we lose them at those shells?'' She questioned, true she was not scared of Barbossa or the crew, for she knew they wouldn't do anything to her.. It was the Interceptor's crew she was worried about. She didn't know what would happen if they were caught. Kassandra pointed at a specific part of the sea that were covered in rocks. Gibbs nodded rapidly. ''We don't have to work with them long, just long enough.'' He pleaded. Kassandra looked at Annabel with begging eyes which she could not resist. So she yelled orders to everyone that was on the boat. ''Anything we can afford to lose, throw off the ship!''

...........

As Jack was shoved into a cell with a leak in the side, he was rather annoyed. He looked into the peephole that lead to the ocean and witnessed everyone from his previous crew throwing barrels into the sea, even Kassandra. Jack was curious, why would they do that, unless they wanted to eliminate some of the ship's weight.

..........

Up on the black pearls deck Barbossa finally took his eyes off a Kassandra that was currently on the interceptor unloading a barrel to the sea, and yelled an order, ''All on the main bridge! Make ready the guns!'' He yelled to his crew, he then looked at his right hand man and whispered, ''And run out the sweeps.'' Said man grinned and walked away. Barbossa's crew started to load the guns.

...........

After hearing the commotion, Will finally came on deck to see all the crew members throwing things on the side of the ship. He saw the black pearl suddenly had row sticks on the side of the ship, one of the crew members on the Interceptor was about to throw away a gun when Will stepped on it. ''We're gonna need that.'' He said worriedly. Annabel glared at the upcoming ship. ''It was a good plan, up till now.'' She regretfully told her love, Kassandra. Annabel was slowly leaning in to kiss her until Will noticed, he glared at the scene and intervened. ''Mister Gibs we have to make a stand, we must fight! Load the guns!'' He shouted to which Kassandra quietly clapped. Will noticed and held a slight blush to his cheeks. ''With what?'' Annabel let out an exasperated sigh. ''Anything! Everything! Anything we have left!'' He shouted with adrenaline, getting in Kassandra's personal space. Gibbs looked at them and did the only thing he could think of to stop them from kissing. ''Load the guns! Whatever we have!'' He told the crew yelling, momentarily distracting William and Kassandra. Annabel rolled her eyes. Kassandra looked at him with a smile, blinding both Annabel and Will so much that Will had to go down to the crew. Down at the guns, half the crew could be seen loading guns with literately anything. Forks, candles, rum bottles, dead rats, table cloths..

......

Barbossa and the crew grinned, they were catching up to the interceptor, they were gaining speed and were all one step closer to Kassandra being theirs again.

.....

Elizabeth and Kassandra looked at each other and had the same idea, sure it was crazy but it was the only option left. ''Lower the anchor!'' Elizabeth said and Kassandra nodded. Gibbs and Annabel hesitated, ''On the left side! The starbur side.'' Kassandra said hurriedly. Annabel shook her head in disbelief. Will shrugged. ''It certainly has the element of surprise.'' He looked at Kassandra. ''Your dafley! You three are!'' She told them. Kassandra giggled. Gibbs nodded with a grin, "Aye, dafley. Dafley just like Jack.''