Help

Will woke up the next day groaning in pain, surrounded by chickens and a massive bruise on his forehead. All too fast the events from yesterday came pouring into his mind, specifically that Kassandra was kidnapped, giving him a huge headache. Will quickly got up from the ground and started running towards where Commodore Norrington was observing a map. "They've taken her! They've taken Kassandra!" He yelled. Quite surprised to see Elizabeth standing beside him. "Mister Myrtle remove this man." Said Norrington with a bored voice. "We have to hunt him down, we must save her!" He yells pushing the guard off. "And where do you propose we start? If you have any information concerning my daughter please, share it!" The governor shouts almost letting a few tears escape. It was obvious that Port Royal would never be the same if Kassandra didn't return. "That Jack Sparrow.. He talked about the black pearl." One of the guards said, only for another one to talk. "Mentioned is more like it." Will was desperate he would even make a deal with a pirate to save his love. "Ask him where it is! Make a deal with him and he can lead us to it!" Will proposed. "No, the pirates who invaded this fort left Sparrow locked in his cage, therefore they are not his allies." Argues Norrington. Truth was that he is also desperate, he just hid it well and saw no reason to consult a pirate. "Governor we will establish the most likely course.." Norrington was cut off by William. "THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" He was getting fed up with Norrington. "Mr. Turner you are not a military man, you're not a sailer but you are a black Smith." Norrington grabs William's arm roughly. "This is not the moment for rash actions! Do not make the mistake of Thinking you are the only man who cares for Kassandra." He whispers the last part, hurt and worry present in his tone and eyes. "No, but he may be the only man who is willing to ask a pirate for help." Huffs Elizabeth under her breath, she had been in a corner observing the fight all along. Will glares at her, but in the end they both came into a compromise that they would both try to rescue their love, even if they have to work together.. and with a pirate.

....

In his cell, Jack sparrow gingerly shoves a pin in the cell lock in futile efforts to escape. He hears footsteps of a man so to pretend he wasn't trying to escape he let go of the pin and laid down on the cell floor, his hat covering his eyes, in poor attempt to look cool. Turns out the man that had been approaching was not a man at all, it was Elizabeth, William tracing behind her of course. "You, sparrow! You're familiar with that ship.. the black pearl?" Elizabeth asks approaching the cell bars, Will next to her. Jack barely lifts his head and then drops it again. "I've heard of it." Jack says coolly. "Where does it make berth?" Asks Will desperate. Jack looks at him as if he were crazy. "Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories, mate?" Questions Jack doubtingly. "Captain Barbossa and his crew of idiots sail from the dreaded 'ilha do muerta'. It's an island that cannot be found, except, for those who already know were it is." He makes a dramatic pause. "The ships real enough. Therefore it's Anchorage must be a real place, where is it?!" Interrogates Will in a non patient way. "Why ask me?" Questions Jack observing his nails. "Because your a pirate!" Says Elizabeth. "And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?" Guesses Jack. Elizabeth makes a face, and so does Will. Elizabeth grips the bars. "Never." She shouts. Will rubbed his forehead, as if it was physically hurting. "They took miss Swann." William says hurt. Jack freezes. 'What? Why? Now I have to help them! No... why???' Jack thinks. That girl is going to be corrupted. Jack has to save her. And then she will be his, and they can sail together forever. Jack snaps out of it, he has to play it cool. "Oh! So it is that you found a girl!" Jack wishes it weren't true, but as he saw Elizabeth's fist tighten and Will blush, he had no doubt that they both liked her, maybe even loved. "I see, well if you intend do for on all to rescue and claim a fair maidens heart you have to do it alone mate, I see no profit in it for me." Jack told Will. Jack would save Kassandra anyways, but he just doesn't want to save Kassandra with Will and Elizabeth. "I can get you out of here." Offered Will. "I helped build these cells, these are half pin barrel hinges, with the right leverage and the proper application of strength the door will lift free." William grabbed a wooden plank and placed it in between the cells. "What's your name?" Asked Jack. "Will Turner." Said Will simply. "That will be short for William I imagine? Good strong name, no doubt a name for your father, aye?" Jack thought of a plan in his head. "Yes." Will Answered. Jack hummed and sat up. "Well mister Turner, I've changed me mind . If you spring me from this cell I swear on pain of death I shall take you to the black pearl and your Bonnie lass." Said Jack although both Jack and Elizabeth secretly cringed while he said 'your'. They both wished Kassandra would belong to them, well all three of them wished that. Elizabeth and Jack shook hands, as did Will and Jack. Then William broke Jack's cell. "Alright hurry! Someone would have heard that." Warned Will. Jack, Will and Elizabeth hurried on to the port were hundred of ships laid docked. They hid in a wall. "We're going to steal a ship?!" Asked Elizabeth. "Commander, we're gonna Commander that ship. Nautical term." Jack informs pointing at the Intercepter. "One question about your business lads, or there's no use going. This girl, how far are you willing to go for her?" Jack questions. "I'd die for her." Reply's Elizabeth. "Me as well." Agrees Will. "Oh good, no worries then." Smiles Jack. The three people went inside a small boat which they used to get across the ocean without being caught by the red uniformed officers. "This is either madness," Starts Elizabeth. "Or brilliance." Completes Will. "It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide." Remarks Jack. The trio continues until they reached the back of the ship, they climb it and are soon on board where they meet the current Navy crew. "Every one stay calm we are taking over the ship." Informs Jack. "Aye! Avast!" Shouts Will, Elizabeth too makes a comment. "Aye, Aye mate!" She says. The comments make the whole crew laugh. "This ship cannot be crewed by two men, you'll never make it out of the bay." Laughs the Captain. Elizabeth raises her hand. "I'm glad I'm woman then!" But everyone ignores her, to which she huffs in response. "Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow Savvy?" He cocks his gun. All while the old crew of that ship was using a signal to show that the ship has been stolen.

....

It was signified that the Dauntless has been stolen, so Norrington and his crew went to stop them and saw that Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swan and William Turner were working together. "Rash Turner and Swann, too rash." James said upon seeing them. The crew from the Interceptor made ropes attached to the Dauntless and they got onboard it, while this was happening Will, Jack and Elizabeth swinged onto the Interceptor using the Crew's rope and cut it once they got to the Interceptor. Leaving the Dauntless behind and sailing fast on the Interceptor. "Sail back to the Interceptor Now!" Ordered Norrington. One of the sailors obliged and tried to swing back on, but ended up falling in the water. James was panicking. "Thank you commodore for getting us ready to make way, we'd have a hard time with it by ourselves." Said Jack taking off his hat and waving it around as a sign of mock respect. The sailors started shooting, but missed. "Set top sailors and clear up this mess." Demands James to his right hand man. "The winder cotter is stern we won't catch them." The right hand man told James. "We don't need to catch them, just make it so they're in range of the long nines." James said clearly fuming about this development. "Run out the guns!" Shouts the right hand man to the crew. "We're about to set fire on our own ship sir?" Asks the right hand man. "I'd rather see it in the bottom of the ocean than in the hands of a pirate." Confessed James. "Commodore he's disabled the rumor chain, sir." The captain says. "That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen". Said the right hand man. "So it would seem, so it would seem." Grumbled The commodore in frustration with a headache.

.....

Jack, Will and Elizabeth were all onboard. Jack was steering the ship, Elizabeth was observing the scenery and Will was sharpening his sword. Overall it was silent, but awkward. Will decided to break the ice. "When I was a lad living in England, my mother raised me by herself. After she died I came out here, looking for my father, Bill Turner." Says Will looking up to face Jack. "Is that so?" Jack questions in a bored tone that reveals that he wasn't paying attention at all. "At the Jail it was only after you learned my name that you agreed to help. Since that was what I wanted, I didn't press the matter. I'm not a simpleton Jack, you knew my father." Presses Will wanting to know more about this. Elizabeth stares at the two wondering how this would end. "Aye, I knew him. Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner. Everyone else just called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill." Confesses Jack. "Bootstrap..? That sounds like a pirate name." Elizabeth whispers to herself, curious. "Good man, good pirate. I swear you look just like him." Jack says from behind the wheel. Will states at him wide eyed. "It's not true, he was a merchant sailor. A good respectable man who obeyed the law!" Fought Will not wanting to believe what Jack says. "He was a bloody pirate, a scaly wag." Jack fought back. 'Oh no, this won't end good..' thought Elizabeth. "Calm down everyone." Elizabeth tried to say but they ignored her. "My father was not a pirate!" Will raised his sword. "Put it away son, it isn't worth you getting beat again." Said Jack coolly. 'Again?'  Elizabeth thought. "You didn't beat me, you ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight I'd kill ya!" Will informed him. "Pirate, and that isn't much of incentive for me to fight fair is it?" Jack simply told him while shoving a bar onto his chest making him grip it, if not he would fall in the vast ocean. "Now as long as your hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do, and what a man can't do. For instance you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't but pirate is in your blood boy and you'll have to square with great someday. For example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship up to Tortuga all by me onsie savvy?" Explained Jack. Will nodded. "Can you sail under the command of a pirate? Or can you not?" Asked Jack. "Tortuga?" Inquired Elizabeth. Jack smiles showing his perky teeth. "Tortuga.."