Flavor 1

Taehyung's POV

"Okay.. today, I will group you into partners. No I will not partner you with someone who have the same flavor as you. So you can be friends with others!" Our teacher excitedly said.

But my classmates whine and started complaining.

"Maam! What if it's sweet and bitter?" Bambam ask.. but to be honest. He's sour. But it's okay.

"That's totally fine Bambam. Now, who's ready to know their partners?" Our teacher said. And I happily raised my hands together with my other sweet flavors.

"Okay.. here it is.."

Our teacher started announcing the partners. Some are sour and sweet. Some are sweet and salty. Sour and spicy.

But usually.. what Bambam asked is a little but, different. Imagine partnering a sweet, soft person to a cold hearted bitter one?

"Kim Taehyung And.." my head snap up..

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Huh?!"

"What?!"

"Really Maam?"

"Omg! Tae is in trouble."

"Now now everyone. Go to your partners and talk about your projects. I'll be going now, goodbye class." Our teacher said before picking her things up. And exiting the room.

I happily keep my things on my bag and pick it up. I stand from my chair and walk toward's my partner's chair.

Shows

"Hi~ we're partners! And I have the best idea for the pro-

"Just shut up. Go do it yourself." Jungkook said, and I pouted.

I sat on the chair beside him.

"Don't be meanie kookie! Or Taehyungie will be sad." I said looking at him with  my puppy eyes.

I saw him squint his eyes and his brows furrowed. His head snap at my side.

"What did you say again?" He ask..

"Oh, Taehyungie will be-

"No, before that." He cut me off.

I look at him confusedly, then I remember it.

"Ahh... Don't be meanie Kookie!" I said and he once again look at me with his squinty eyes and confused expression.

"Kookie? What the fuck is that?!" He bitterly ask.. I flinch with the sudden raised of his voice.

"Aww.. it's your new nickname! Now that we are partners, I'll call you Kookie and you'll call me Taetae." I said reaching my hand forward.

But I didn't receive any handshake. So I pouted and pull my hand back.

"So.. let's talk about our project! What miniature building do you want to build?" I ask, I put my arms on the arm rest and lean closer to him. Giving him a big smile.

He look at me with bored and cold eyes, before sighing and leaning on his chair.

"I told you, just do it your self. I don't want working on a sweet person." He said, looking straight in front, not even sparing a glance at me.

I pouted. "Meanie Kookie.. but I actually want to do a ferries wheel, or carousel, rollercoaster, or-

"Those are not buildings." He cut me off..

My eyes widene. "You're listening!  Yey! But I want to do those!" I said pouting, he sigh.

"Think of more." He said before  started flipping pages of his notebook.