Flavor 5

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung why are you absent yesterday?"Jisoo asked, i smiled at her and walk towards her direction.

"I was.. I was sick yesterday. And i stayed home." I said and she nodded. Someone called her name so she bid goodbye.

I was walking silently, and alone on the hallway when someone suddenly pulled me and pushed me on the locker.

"Oh.. look who's back. The sweet person." Jackson said while pinning me on the locker.

I'm so scared and terrified that i don't know what to do. Jackson is a bitter person as well. Together with Joshua, Kai, And Bobby. And they happen, to hate and bully me for unknown reason. It started a year ago, when the Tuesday thing on the cafeteria happened. They told me to leave the table but i talked back. And that's when it started.

"Why did you even came back? You should have just stay wherever you came from." Jackson said, tightening the grip on my shoulders.

I hissed as i felt a metal pressing hard on my skin.

"What d-do you want?" I ask ..

Jackson look at me. Squinting his eyes.

"What I want? I want you gone. From this school!" He said before giving me a punch on my stomach which almost made me fall.

From my shoulder his hand went on my collar.

My stomach is in so much pain right now. I still haven't fully recover from my fever.

"I'm telling you sweet, leave this school and never come back.. Or else-

"Or else what?" Our heads snap at the direction where the voice came from.

My eyes winded when i saw Jungkook standing three meters away from us. His hood is on but i can see his shooting eyes on Jackson.

"Let go of the sweet person." Jungkook darkly said.

Jackson scoffed. "And who are you to order me? Boys.. Go get him!" Jackson shout before Kai suddenly attack Jungkook. Kai aimed a punch but Jungkook caught it and push Kai on the side.

Then Joshua almost kick Jungkook on his legs but Jungkook is fast to do a first one. Joshua dropped on the ground and Bobby attacked next. Among of all of the tree Bobby and Jungkook's fight lasted.

Me and Jackson is right there watching them fight. I squirm on Jackson's grip only to earn a punch on the stomach once again. I screamed and it caught Jungkook's attention.

Few seconds i feel Jackson flew away from me. And arms immediately wrap around my body.

"I'm telling you three! Leave him alone or else you will get worse than thus!" Jungkook warned.

"What's up with you Kook?! You're a bitter too!" Jackson said.

"You should be with our side-

"I'll never! I'll never be like you jerks! I may be bitter but i will never hurt an innocent and specially sweet person!" Jungkook scream before we walk out.

Jungkook immediately brought me to the clinic. I got some few scratches at my back and Jungkook also ask me if I'm feeling something different on my lower body. And of course I said none.

After that.. we leave the clinic. And just decided to stay by the field.

"So.. Why are you in the hall-

"Can't you just be thankful that I came or else you will be in a worse situation right now?" He cut me off I purse my lips and nodded.

"Thank you.." I said and he scoffed.

"Next time.. Don't go alone in the hallways. Always find me. I'll go with you anywhere." He said.

My brows furrowed and I look at his direction.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly ask..

He clicked his tongue. "Don't ask too much questions! Just do. Okay? If you're going anywhere, here in school. Find me first and I'll go with you." He said and I slowly nodded.

A smile slowly grew on my lips. "That means.. You are my protect-

"No, I'm not your protector or guard. I just don't want you getting bullied and hurt by those 4." He cut me off, I frown and pout.

"But it's the same thing! You will protect me from them.. You're my protector!" I said pouting..

Then I hear him chuckle..

"Did you just chuckle?!" I asked, shocked.

He stopped and pursed his lips. "No." He replied and I shook my head.

"You did! I heard you! You chuckled!" I said getting closer to him.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did!" I went closer.

"It's just in your Imagination."

"No! I really hear you chuckle." And closer.

Until we both stopped, and realized, our face were inches apart. He was the first one to move away.

He cleared his throat. "I didn't." He said and I slowly nodded. I returned to my old position.

I took a deep breath..

"Have you.. Ever think of having a relationship with the other flavor?" I ask..

I look at him and saw how confused his expression is.

"What do you mean?" He confusedly ask..

"For example.. You're bitter, then you'll have a relationship with.. A sweet person." I explain.

His brows furrowed. "And you're asking this because..?"

I sigh. "Nothing.. Just forget about it." I said

Jungkook's POV
"Nothing.. Just forget about it." My brows furrowed and I watch as Taehyung took his phone and be busy to it. But I can see his little pout which made me smile.

I know what he's talking about.. And I know what he's talking about.

We're thinking the same thing, I'm just scared. Scared that I'm not sure about what I'm feeling. And I'm scared that I'll only hurt him because of my false hopes.

But now.. I'm starting to fall to this sweet person.