Flavor 2

Taehyung's POV

"Kookie do you think we have everything we need?" I ask when we finished removing all the materials from the plastic bag.

I look up to Jungkook who is standing and slowly walking toward in front of me. He sat down on the couch across me while scratching his head.

"Kookie? Do you think we have complete materials?" I ask again.. he look at me with cold eyes.

He nodded. "Yes.. now start doing our project." He said before leaning on the couch, doing something from his phone.

I pout and stand up before walking in front of him without him noticing. I stopped in front of him. He still didn't notice me. I pout again, before I suddenly cuffed his cheeks on my hand.

"Oh! What the-

"Don't be mean Kookie! Let's do the project!" I cutely said. His eyes widened and started wiggling on his seat. Because of his too much movements. I lost balance and fall on top of him.

"Ouch-

"Get off of me you sweet!" He said before pushing me at his side.

He fix his clothes while I slowly stand up. I pout and walk back towards the couch I'm siting a while ago and started doing the project.

Like what he said, I'm the only one who started the project. The base, then the skeleton.

I finished the skeleton by 11:30am. I stand up stretch my arms. I look at Jungkook who is still on his phone. I pouted..

"Kookie, I'm hungry!" I said, he look at me with his bored eyes before sitting up straight.

"So? What do you want me to do? Bake the spoons and fork then feed to you?" He sarcastically ask, I frown and rolled my eyes.

"Cook for me!" I said and his brows furrowed.

"You're being delusional." He said before standing up. He walk towards the kitchen which I thought he will really cook for me. But he just took a glass and pour water in it.

I sigh. "Let's get some foods in the convenience store downstairs." I said and he faced direction.

"What?" He ask. I stand up and grab my bag.

I walk towards him. "Let's buy some foods. My treat." I said and he just nodded.

"Fine.. just shut up." He said before putting his phone inside his pocket.

We went out his room and walk downstairs. We walk to the convenience store. I grab a basket and immediately went to the lunchbox area. I grab two lunchbox. Then two cheesy ramyeon, two cheese sticks and two banana milk.

I paid for it and we picked a table inside the convenience store to eat.

I saw him open his box of banana milk and chug it. I realize he like banana milk since it's the first thing he opened this morning.

"You like banana milk a lot?" I ask and he look a me. He rolled his eyes and shake his head.

"None of your business." He said and I pouted. We started eating in silence. I'm not liking this, but I respect him. So I won't talk, for now.

When we finished I bid goodbye to the cashier since she's a sweet person as well.

We go back to his apartment or house and I continued the project. Me, just me.

The next day, the same thing happened. I bought breakfast for us. And snacks too, so when I suddenly got tired by 9:30am I ate some snacks.

When lunch came, we ate in the convenience store. And I made sure I got some banana milk for him.

The project is far from being finished. If he will help I guess we can finish this earlier. But he would just say in front of me and use his phone.

When Monday came, I switch seats with his seat mate so we can talk about the project.

But my plan didn't go that well. He's all silent and not uttering any word. He's a butter after all. I think being a bitter person is a curse. Cause they don't have much friends.

In the middle of the class I saw Jungkook doing some sketch on his notebook. So I can't help but  to peak on what he's doing.

"What's that?" I curiously ask.

He scoffed. "None of your business."  He replied anf I pouted. I lean closer to him so I can see his drawing more.

"Mr. Kim! What are you doing!?" I flinched as our prof suddenly screamed my name.

"Uhm.. sir I-

"Detention after class!" Our teacher cut me off. My eyes widened, my mouth opened but no words are coming out..

Then suddenly.

"If you're going to give him a detention kind as well give me one too." Jungkook said. My eyes widened my head snap at his direction.

"What do you mean Mr. Jeon?" Our prof ask..

"We're project partners, he's just asking me about our project. So if you're going to give him a detention just because he's asking me about our project, might as well give me one too." He replied..

I look back at it prof and see him almost like burning.

Bitter vs bitter person.

"Fine! Detention to both of you! After class!" Our prof said.

I frowned and look down, fidgeting with my fingers.

When class ended me and Jungkook go to the detention room together. It's an hour detention. But we cold have just do our project instead of staying here.

It's my fault.

"I'm sorr-

"Oh come on! Don't apologize now! You lead us to both of this." He cut me off, I pursed my lips and nodded.

"But you're not supposedly be here if you didn't tell that to our prof." I said looking down..

I felt tears forms in my eyes.

"You shouldn't be here, punished. It's just my fault. So why are you here too?" I sobbed.. I hear him groan.

"Shut up!" He sternly said which made me shed more tears.

"I'm sorr-

"I said shut up and stop apologizing! I did that because I want to! I don't want you suffering here alone!"