Flavor 7 °Finale°

Taehyung's POV
"Kookie look! A butterfly! It's blue!" I said excitedly as a light blue butterfly just pas by us. Jungkook snap his head up following my finger that is pointing on the cute butterfly.

Jungkook giggles. "Woah, it's so cute." He said standing up trying to chase it. But failed..

I giggled. "You can't chase that Koo. Butterflies have wings and people don't." I said and Jungkook look back at me before nodding.

He sat down back beside me and continue his drawing.

"Wah! That's beautiful! What's that Kookie?" I sweetly ask.. Jungkook giggled before doing some financing touches and showing it to me.

"Our house.. we will build this house. Oh no, we are going to hire people that will build this house for us." He said and we both chuckled.

"That's so cute Kookie!" I said, he handed me the notebook and I look on the drawing.

It's an average size house, has a pool and garden. A playground?

"A playground? But we are not kids anymore Kookie." I said and he smiled..

"But we can have kids." He said and I pouted.

"I am not tested yet. I'm not sure if I can carry your babies." I said and he smiled before reaching for my hair and ruffle it.

"Then we will get you tested soon. Then if you're not capable, I will get myself tested, and if still no. We will just adopt. Right? As long as we will have babies to play with." He said before pinching my cheeks lightly.

I giggled. The bell rang and we went to our class.

-

When class ended we meet by the hallways. I immediately gave him a one big hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Ewww.. gay."

"Isn't he bitter?"

"Sweet and bitter? They won't last promise."

"Koo.. don't." I stopped Jungkook from walking towards the bunch of boys and girls talking about us.

Jungkook look at my hand that is holding his wrist before sighing.

"Okay.. now where do you want to go?" He ask and put his arm on my shoulders.

"Hmm.. what about.. beach? Just by the sea side." I said and he nodded..

We left school and ride a train to go to the nearest sea.

As I saw the beautiful ocean and sun that is about to set. Me and Jungkook run towards the shore while giggling.

But he go to the different way.. telling me go chase him. And I did.. we laugh and laugh while chasing each other.

When I'm struggling because of my bag at my back while chasing him, I just let go and dropped my bag on the sand, and so he did too.

When we both got tired, we sat down on the sand. While watching the sun set. I look at him, and see his beautiful side feature.

He's so beautiful, handsome rather. His pointed nose, his jaw, his eyes and his smile.

I can't help but to smile as well.

"You were just my project partner before." I suddenly said that made his head snap at my direction.

"Hmm?" He cutely ask..

I giggled and touch his cheeks.

"I said.. you were just my project partner before." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah.. then we got detention." He said and I shake my head.

"I went to your house first. And didn't help me with the project for that two days I stayed at your house." I said and he laugh..

He nod. "Yeah.. then we got detention because you were bugging me I the middle of the class." He said and I giggled before nodding..

"Then.. I got bullied." I said and he slowly nod.

"It was painful to be honest, the punch." I said before running my hand towards my stomach.

He slowly look at my side. "It was?" He ask and I pout before nodding..

"It is.." I said pouting.. I felt his hand on my hair and he started caressing it softly.

"I'm here now.. I'll forever protect you." He said and I smiled.

"Really?" I ask and he nodded.

"As long as I live, I'll love and protect you." He said and my brows furrowed.

"Don't say that! You sound creepy! It sounds like you're dying." I said frowning, he giggle and and ruffle my hair.

"No.. I'm just saying that as long as you have me, I will protect you no matter what.." He said and I nodded.

"I love you Tae." He said and I smiled..

"I love you too Koo." I said and he giggle..

He stand up and so am I.

"Let's go sweet.." he said and reach for my hand.

I smiled and held his hand, tight.

"Okay.. bitter-sweet."

-the end-