Flavor 3

Taehyung's POV

"That's not it Taehyung." Jungkook scolded. He snatch the stick from my hand before carefully putting it on the right place.

We are now at our 4th day. Yesterday..

Yesterday after detention we went to his house to do the project. But of course, we are not able to do it. And about what he said yesterday inside the detention. He never wanted it to be mentioned again.

"Sorry.." I mumbled, but he heard it.

He scoffed. "You're always sorry, even it's not your fault." He said before grabbing the plastic of sticks and putting in front of me.

I sigh and just nodded while frowning.

He stand up and went on his kitchen. I just hope he'll make something. Cause I'm hungry..

I didn't ate lunch. Because.. because I don't want to.

But the real thing is, it's Tuesday, sweets don't have any space in the cafeteria on Tuesdays. Why? Because the president of the student council is a bitter. So he wants that on Tuesday, bitters own the cafeteria.

"Here, eat." I got startled as a plate that contains a cheese stick land on the table.

"Huh?" I confusedly ask..

He groan. "I said eat! Do you want me to shove that in your mouth?!" He raised his voice. I flinched and just nodded.

I pick up the stick and took a bite of the food. It's good, specially it came from the convenience store downstairs.

But wait, when did he..

"When did you buy-

"None of your business." He cut me off, he sat down on the sofa across me and started using his phone.

I pouted and just nodded.

I was munching on a bite of cheese stick when a bird suddenly bumped on the window scaring me and accidentally swallowing the large piece of cheese.

I started coughing. I let go of the stick and held my neck.

I can't breath!

Jungkook put down his phone and rolled his eyes.

My eyes started to get teary. I can't breath!

"Fucking... bullshit!" I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around my waist. He started squeezing it so that I can spit out the food.

"Spit. It. OUT!"

And with that, the piece of cheese jump out of my throat, going directly outside the window. Hope no one gets hit by it.

My tears stared flowing down as I started messaging my neck.

"Stupid." Jungkook mumbled before walking away.

Then I realized what just had happened.

The bitter person.. helped me. He helped me!

He saved me! He saved my life!

I'm alive! I'm alive because of a bitter person!

Then I remember the feeling of his arms wrapped around my waist. He's very.. masculine. I saw the veins on his arm but I didn't realize his arms are that strong.

"Drink.." I look up at him. He's holding a glass of water.

I reach for it. I slowly took a sip.

I hear him groan and sigh. He started cleaning the table.

"Wait.. I'm still-

"No.. it's getting late. You need to go home." He sternly said. I pout and just nodded.

I stand up and pick up my bag when..

Rain started pouring.. heavily.

I turn my head at Jungkook's direction but as I faced him.

"You're not sleeping here." He immediately said before passing by me to throw the plastic.

"But Kookie! It's raining heavily outside!" I whined, he look at me with squinty eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"So? That's not my problem! It's yours!" He said.

I started whining and stomping my feet on the floor.

"Koo-

"That's it! You're not staying here!" He said before walking towards me. His brows crossing each other and his jaw tight.
He grab me by my wrist before started dragging me outside his apartment.he throw me outside which made me almost loose balance.

"Go home sweet! This is bitter's property!" He said before slamming the door. I flinch, I bite my lower lip trying to control my tears.

His grip on my wrist.. bruised. It hurts, I walk down the stairs. I stopped as I reach outside. My shoes is already wet just by standing there a second ago.

I have no umbrella, or any cap or hat. If I walk on the convenience store, I'll still get wet.

I waited for 30 minutes, hoping the rain to calm down. But it got worse, lightning started which made me shed tears.

I'm scared, lightning, thunder, and the sound of heavy rain.

I stand up and gulp, I put my bag above my head and took a deep breath before running towards the convenience store. But as I thought I can make I without getting wet on my head, I'm wrong. As I enter the convenience store, I'm soaking wet.

I entered, the moment I enter I immediately look for umbrellas. I found some, I checked the price, then my wallet.

Not enough. I sigh, all I have is just enough for a cup of noodles.

I pick a not so spicy noodle. I paid for it and sat down on one of available tables. I'm shaking in coldness. My clothes is soaking wet and it's air conditioned here.

My hands are shaking as try to sip just soup. But I can't. I pushed the cup aside. I put my bag on top of the table and lean on it.

It's just so cold here.

Jungkook's POV

As lightning started coming, I can't sleep and can't even get any comfortable position. I'm laying down here on my bed for 30 minutes already but I can't sleep.

I groan and sat up.

Is Tae at home already?

Wait what?! Why am I thinking of that stupid person?

I flinch as a loud thunder and lightning came. I groan and stand up, pick an umbrella and went it my apartment. I was expecting Tae downstairs. But I see no boy, wearing a school uniform.

I have this feeling inside me that I never felt before. What's this.. it's like.. I want to make sure he's okay. Or I want to know what's happening to him.

I walk in the middle of the road to look around. Then my eyes landed on the convenience store. From my position I can see Tae leaning on the table.

I run towards the convenience store. I entered and run towards him. As I touch his arms. He's freezing.

He's probably sick by now.

What should I do?!!

Bring him at you apartment.

What? Why would I?

Just do.

Fine!