Flavor 6

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie! We're done!"

Taehyung excitedly said as he started jumping. I just silently chuckle at his cuteness. Finally? After 6 days, we are now able to finish our project.

"Kookie! I can't believe it! It looks so beautiful!" He said and I just nodded.

I stand up and was about to pick up the trash when I'm suddenly grab by the shoulders.

"Kookie! That's our work! It's so pretty!" Tae said while shaking me.

I just stared at him until he stopped. He's doing some dance moves that I find so cute. I can't help but to smile.

"Yeah.. it is." I said before picking up the remaining trashes.

I walk over my trash bin and dispose the garbages. I still hear Tae celebrating. I can't help but to smile..

Yesterday, I confess and admit to myself that I am really falling with sweet. I push aside the tradition and belief that people on the same flavor can only be together.

I want to prove them wrong.

I don't want to do the same mistake my mother did.

I sigh, remembering that story. Why.. I became such this bitter person. When I'm truly.. a son of sweet and bitter.

I walk back to the couch and saw tae already knock out on the couch while panting.

"You got tired of dancing already?" I ask while sitting down across to him.

He cutely nodded. "Yes Kookie.. now I'm hungry." He said and I chuckled.

He smiled as he heard my laugh. I once again stand up and started preparing dinner for us. I make some soup of vegetables and pork, then rice and some pork belly.

"Tae.. let's eat." I called, but I heard no response. So I walk over the couch. And there I saw Taehyung cutely sleeping.

I walk closer to him and kneel beside him. I slowly touch his face.

"Tae? Let's eat." I softly said.

I don't know we're all this sweet sides are coming.

Is my dad's instinct kicking in?

Tae slowly opened his eyes. Then I met his cute big doe eyes. He smiled with his boxy smile that is my favorite.

"Let's go." I said and he cutely nodded..

He stand up  and walk over the dining table. He first get some pork belly while I got some soup.

We started eating.. and it was just silent.

I notice some sauce on the side of his lips. So I grab a tissue napkin and wipe the side of his lips. He giggled..

"Thank you Kookie." He said smiling, I just can't help but to smile too.

"Welcome.. Taetae." I said and that made him gasp.

"You call me Taetae! Kookie!" He squealed and I nodded..

"Yes.. Taetae." I said again and I hear him giggle.

He took a bite of pork. "Shee.. you can be shweet not just bitter." He said pouting a little because of the food inside his mouth.

I laugh a little. "Yes.. but don't speak when your mouth is full." I said and he nodded cutely.

"Kookie?" He called and I hum while looking at my food..

"Why.. wait I'm confused. People.. who are bitter usually just stay bitter, forever. But what happen to you? I mean.. I'm not complaining that you're being sweet but-

"My father is a sweet person, and my mom is a bitter person." I suddenly cut him off.. he stared at me, blinking cutely.

"Oh.. but.. I heard your parents are both bitter." He said and I scoffed.

"It's because of the society. Back in Busan.. when people found out that my appa and eomma are in different flavors, they judge and hate them, to the point that appa left mom, but he didn't know that I'm already, made. Then eomma have to marry another man, a bitter one. Then I grew up raised by both bitter. And since my mom is bitter too, my bitter side took over my sweet side." I explained..

I took a deep breath. "To be honest.. I hate being bitter too. But it's just, since I was raised by two bitter person. It's like.. I just adapt their flavors. And here I am.. being labeled as bitter, but I'm really a half." I said.

I hear Tae coo. "Aww.. Don't be sad Kookie. Taetae is here.. I'm here to be your sweet friend." He said and I just felt a pang in my heart.

"Friends? Just friends?" I ask and he look shock.

My expression dropped. "After you eat please leave" I said standing up.. I hear Tae gasp.

"Kookie wait!" He said chasing me.. he held me by my wrist by I immediately took my wrist back.

"Leave now Tae." I said but he shake his head.

"No! Don't be bitter again! I like you sweet." He said and my brows furrowed..

"What do you mean?" I confusedly ask..

I bite his lower lip, cutely. And look down..

"I like Kookie when he's sweet. When he's not biter, and when he care for Taetae." He said and that just wake up my sweet side.

I sigh. "If that's the case.. what if Kookie likes Taetae too?" I ask and his head snap up.

"Then.. they will be happy together!" He happily said.

I smiled. "What do you mean togeth-

"Boyfriends!" He said and my eyes widened..

"Wait. So.. we're together now?" I ask and he nod cutely.

It feels like something sweet explode inside of my heart.

I stared jumping.. "Wooh! Woohoo!" I shout and I hear Tae laugh.

I run back to him. "Are you  sure?" I ask  and he cutely nodded.

My eyes widened and I can't hold myself anymore. I engulf him with my arms and hug him to my chest. "Not too tight Kookie.. Taetae can't breath." He said and I loosened the hug a bit.

"Kookie loves Taetae." I said behind his ears..

Tae giggled. "Taetae loves Kookie too." He said and I smiled.. I pull from the hug and look directly at his eyes.

He's mine! The sweet is now mine!