Flavor 4

Jungkook's POV

I slam the door open. Taehyung's is on my back and he's soaking wet. And so do I. I kicked the door close and locked it before walking towards my couch.

I slowly and carefully out Taehyung down.

My couch! It's soaking wet now too!

I sigh and look at Taehyung.. his sick body and his closed eyes. What should I do now?

Change his clothes.

What?! I won't do that! It's like I'm taking advantage of him!

No you idiot! It's not! Just do it! If not, his fever will get worse.

I sigh and ruffle my hair before going inside my room. I grab a t-shirt and short.. boxer too?

I hissed.. is his boxer wet too?

I sigh and just grab a black boxer of mine. A not yet over used one. I think I just once used this.

I went out of my room and walk back towards Taehyung. I fixed his position on my couch cause he looks like he's going to fall any minute.

I first took a deep breath before started unbuttoning his uniform. And when I finished undoing all the buttons I slowly remove it from his body.

I grab a shower towel and wipe his upper body with it so that the t-shirt I'm gonna on him wouldn't be wet too. I slip on the t-shirt I adjusted the sleeves and hem of it.

Then his pants .. I took a deep breath before undoing his button and zipper.

I was holding my breath the whole time. And when I finished.. I almost jump away from him taking a deep breath..

"You can do this Jungkook! You can do this! You also have that! You also have a dick! You touch it everyday! Now come on!" I encourage myself.

I walk back at him and remove his pant. And after I did I let go of it.. as I look back at him I was stunned saw how white his legs are.

I shake my head and grab the shorts. But I remember his boxer.

Shit!

I gulp before reaching over the garter of it. And the moment I touched it.. it's soaking wet from the rain.

That's when I started to panic. I can't just put on a shirt to him but let his boxer wet.

What should I do? Should I change? I don't know!

Fuck!

Calm down Jeon! Calm the fuck down! You have a dick too! All man have! Now come on! You can do this!

I took a deep breath.. my eyes traveled to the shower towel. Then I git an idea. I grab the towel and put it on his lap. I make sure I covered his lower part. Before I slowly held the garter of his boxer and pull it down.

I make it fast.. and when I did my eyes widened. I just.. removed his boxer!

I throw it on the floor before grabbing mine. I put his both in the holes and slip it on. I was doing good when it's his ass part.

The boxer would go up to his butt because it's laying on the couch. I sigh and let go of the boxer which is just on his legs.

I ruffle my hair once again and blow a large amount of air.

I held him on his waist and carefully lift him up so his ass will lost contact with the couch and I'll be able to pull the boxer up.

When I succeed I sigh. That's a different level of challenge.

I slip on a short to him and immediately carry him to my bed so that the clothes he's wearing right now won't soak the water that the couch have.

I tug him on my bed and put the blanket on him. I checked his temperature.

38.2

Wow.. he's really sick. I lay down beside him. There's no reason to be picky and choosy now Jungkook.
I kept the light on the whole night. So that I can see how he's doing if I ever wake up in the middle of the night.

I wake up due to the noises from outside my room. My brows furrowed and jolted up before running outside my room. There I saw Taehyung.. his bag on his arms and even his clothes.

He looked so shocked the moment our eyes met

He fake laughed. "Hi?" He said waving his hands.

He's already by the door, it's already opened and he's ready to leave.

I tighten my jaw. I walk towards him with a cold stare.

He look so scared while I walk towards him. I corner him on by the door before pushing the door closed, slamming it and making him flinch.

"You're leaving?" I seriously ask..

His eyes widened and started nodding. "Uhm.. yeah.. there's scho-

"Not so fast.." I said before grabbing him by his wrist and drag him towards the dining table. I push him down on a chair and eyed him. I make sure it's a scary one so he won't budge to move.

I grab a cup noodles from last night and put hot water in it. I serve it to him.

I'm not liking this, I hate serving anyone.

"Eat." I ordered..

He slowly nodded and put down his stuffs..

He pick the spoon up and started stirring the noodles. I just sat there watchi- I mean eyeing him so that he will eat and not just run away.

When I saw him take the last sip of the soup of the noodles I take it away from him. I walk towards the sink and out the cop there. I grab a glass and pour water in it.

I open that one cabinet which I put the medicine inside last night.

I put it in front of him.

"Drink.." I said and he nodded before picking up the glass. Just the glass.

I sigh and rolled my eyes.

I pick up the medicine and and remove it from its packaging. I grab his face which scared him.

I suddenly felt guilty. I loosen my grip on his cheeks. Until I remove my hands cause I can feel he's shaking.

I just grab his hands and put the medicine on it.

"The medicine, stupid." I said

He drink the medicine without looking at me.. I just watch him.

What's up with you Sweet. You're making this bitter person.. different.