☬ p𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝for all the women who don't yet realise that they are the most powerful in the room❞

🥀Ɇ₵₳₮łØ 🥀
"murder is like potato chips; you can't stop with just one"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯 8𝒕𝒉, 2024
𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑬,
𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑼𝑳, 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑨

Y/N thought it was over.

But it happened. Again.

This time she sinks faster and the panic has her heart hammering against her ribs.

She feels her lungs constricting once more, pale sweaty hands trembling with a severe urge to break free, the insides of her stomach turning into tight knots from suffocation.

Her once fearless mind was now trapped in dread and paranoia; with shadows of her own regrets inhabiting them. Her heart pumped with an unsteady, hectic beat with adrenaline rushing through her veins.

She started to feel worn out but did not stop scuffling, screaming into the fiery water. But they didn't listen.

And trust me when I say, she did not like being ignored.

She refused to be disregarded. Clenching her palms in rage, her sharp nails dug like needles into her skin as she continued to struggle against the restraints.

Drowning is a bitch of a way to go. Panic, fear and more panic. At least it was that way for her.

For a moment, she thought she was dead, or about to become dead. Her hair floated upward and the dim light emitting from the darkroom only seemed to be getting further away from her sight, darkness begging to indulge her psyche.

That was when a large hand gripped her hair tightly and pulled her back up.

"Did that help you come out of your shell, Ms Fiore?"

Her emerald eyes tried adjusting to the colourless walls of the secured area; the sophisticated room was filled with armed military men, all surrounding her petite figure.

She clenched her jaw at the man who questioned her, face surprisingly unreadable. He continued, "Seems like the infamous 'scar' is not all that deadly, huh?"