𝟏 | 𝐦𝐲𝐠

🥀₮ⱧɆ ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮ ₴₮₳Ⱡ₭ɆⱤ🥀"in the original version of red riding hood, little red riding hood and the wolf ate grandma together"

🥀₮ⱧɆ ł₲Ⱨ₮₮₳Ⱡ₭ɆⱤ🥀
"in the original version of red riding hood, little red riding hood and the wolf
ate grandma together"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 1𝒔𝒕, 2023
𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑹𝑲 𝑪𝑰𝑻𝒀, 𝑼𝑺𝑨
𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 3:17 𝑨𝑴

His enticing amber eyes held nothing but pure mischief as they gazed at the big building in front of him.

The glacial weather did not appear to affect the mysterious man as he continued to stand there, looming in the shadows, away from everyone's sight.

Behind the mask, his pink-tinted lips curved upwards forming a wicked smirk as he finally started walking towards the hospital.

He stepped inside the building like a panther between a flock of innocent sheep. A predator and his prey. His aura screamed danger as he ambled his way to the reception with slow, cautious steps.

"What may I help you with, Sir?" His tongue poked the insides of his cheek as his eyes danced around the white walls, looking for an accurate answer. "I wanted to meet Mr Choi Dong Hyun. I am a..... close friend."

The receptionist looked up, slightly taken aback by the man's strong features even with a mask smothering his face. "Oh...Uh yeah...right! May I please have your name, sir?"

"Jung Hoon. Choi Jung Hoon."

His voice came out somewhat soft, a dangerous glint sparkling in his amber orbs. He tapped his foot impatiently, hands finding their way to his pockets.

"Oh, you must be the visitor who called today morning. I apologise for taking your time, sir. The room is 666." The woman smiled, handing the man a card. His pale slender fingers grasped the cold metal, gazing notoriously at the patient on the hospital bed.

Quietly opening the door, he roamed in. The patient, Mr Choi, was covered in bandages from head to toe, lying on his death bed. He closed all the blinds before dragging a chair.

Mr Choi's eyes fluttered open, blinking a few times to adjust to the light of the room. The smirk lingered on his face, his orbs boring into the abused man.

"You're one of a kind, Dong Hyun."

He claimed, voice raspy and hoarse. A bullet of panic rose through Dong Hyun's body after he realised who was behind the mask, eyes darkening with dread.