𝟑 | 𝐣𝐡𝐬

🥀 ĐɆVłⱠ ł₦ Đł₴₲Ʉł₴Ɇ🥀"And plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human"

🥀 ĐɆ ł Đł₴₲Ʉł₴Ɇ🥀
"And plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 3𝒓𝒅, 2023
𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑼𝑳, 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑨
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑶𝑵𝒀𝑺𝑼𝑺 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩
𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 9:45 𝑷𝑴

The smell of liquor was putrid, topped with the intense stench of expensive cologne, sweat and citrus. Wooden stools were lined up along a counter with a bar lined with costly booze.

You could hear people talking. Complaining about their spouses, arguing over games, and stressing over life.

The clink of ice as a person stirred their drink was not clear due to the music playing in the background but if you paid close attention, you could hear the murmurs. The whispering of people who did not want anyone else to hear what they were talking about.

The club was eccentric tonight, everyone feeding off of the smiles and fast dancing. They could go like this all night long, feet moving to the crazy beat like they belong to the music.

They move in their dress like their hips were made to sway, the sequins catching the disco ball light that twirls above - launching every shade of the rainbow into the darkness.

All kinds of lavish people were present at the extravagant niterie, still in the mood for New Year Parties. Drug Dealing, Trafficking, Burglary, undeclared work, etc were commonly seen at a place as big and expensive as the Dionysus Night Club, where you could do anything illegal without getting caught.

In other words, this was a sweet heaven made for criminals.

There was something dark and mesmerising about the well-dressed billionaire seated in the nightclub he owned, tension hugging the atmosphere that surrounded him.

He sat alone in the VIP section, his fingers lightly gripping a glass of freshly made vodka. A Cesare Attolini suit adorned his perfect frame as he sat there, away from everyone's sight with crossed legs.

There was something uncanny about his character, it made everyone give a second glance when they passed. He truly was a mysterious man, holding no such desire to observe the people below him. His motives remained hidden hence the allure.

He had a stand-offish quality that dared contact without inviting it. He seemed haughty and cruel, nonchalant and slow to temper, analyzing situations with ease.