𝟕 | 𝐤𝐧𝐣

🥀 ₮ⱧɆ ₲ØĐ₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ 🥀"Let me be your 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆"

🥀 ₮ⱧɆ ØĐ₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ 🥀
"Let me be your 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑫𝑬𝑪𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 30𝒕𝒉, 2022
𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑼𝑳, 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑨
𝑻𝑯𝑬 CORDELIA PRIVATE 𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑬
𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 11:40 PM

"Thee shouldst beest careful of what lies in thy unf'reseeable fate."

The sapphire of his ring reflected the marred heap sprawled on the soaked carpet. His eyes drew lightly as he exhaled, the smoke forming like clouds stuck in a thunderstorm.

Namjoon took no notice of the man screaming to be set free, instead focusing on the voice of the old woman whom he had met not long ago.

"As thou art the eagle in this house of cards."

The man screamed as another one of his fingers was slashed — blood sleeking on the floor with hastened speed. Namjoon leaned back with his eyes still closed, fingers gracing the lining of the alcohol glass smoothly.

"The scion of the omnipotent pres'rv'r."

His foot tapped while he attempted to focus on the meaning of the following lines. The screams of the man only seemed to increase as they tied him down to cut off his tongue.

"Don't alloweth the darkness indulge thee."

Namjoon continued to sip his whiskey as the man choked to death. It was bitter — both the whiskey and the look on his face. Placing his palm on the head of his cobra-headed staff, he finally straightened his posture as the last words of the old woman registered in his mind.

"Don't allowetht to maketh thee a monst'r—"

"You're a monster!"

His dragon eyes opened at that, narrowing sinisterly at the woman lying on the carpet with hot tears streaming down her face. The look she gave him was that of utter revulsion — the gaze that wanted to kill.

"A beast! A Demon! How— Just...How?!" Her voice cracked, "How can someone..someone be so fucking pathetic?!"

His gaze did not falter.

"How can a human— a human do this?! You just killed him! YOU KILLED MY FUCKING HUSBAND!!"

She bawled, slapping her hands against the wooden floor. Her tears of sorrow soaked her clothes as she continued to dig her nails into the ground while gritting her teeth.