𝟗 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

🥀Ⱡ₳łⱠ₳Ⱨ ₳₦Đ ⱠłⱠł₮Ⱨ🥀"Beautiful, Violent, Vulgar"

🥀Ⱡ₳łⱠ₳Ⱨ ₳₦Đ łł₮Ⱨ🥀
"Beautiful, Violent, Vulgar"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 20𝒕𝒉, 2023
𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻,
𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑼𝑳, 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑨

The water touched her skin as a mother's kisses, be-speckling gems upon her skin to bring out her beauty into every clear definition. Soaking in the heated water, she felt it hug every inch of her skin with warmth.

"Please-I beg you! I beg you please don't! plea-UGH!!"

She ran her fingers through her wet locks, gently wiping off the shampoo in them. Her mind was filled with the heady combination of hot water and haunting memories.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! PLEASE—"

Her fingers travelled through the expanse of her body, cleaning every inch of her skin. The tip of her nails slowly reached the back of her tattoo, circling it to rewind the aching flashbacks it bared.

"STOP! I-I *crying* IT HURTS REALLY BAD! Please I beg you! Just..Just make it stop...It hurts a lot!"

Y/N sighed after closing the tap, wiping the steam off the mirror to stare at her reflection. Her forest orbs seemed hollow, overflowing with dense emotions. The colour of her skin was healthy but her heart felt heavy, almost dizzy.

"What are you watching?"

She asked Rosette after getting ready, who simply turned her laptop as an answer. "It's been 20 days since the shocking incident took place in the Dionysus Skyscraper, New York.

We see the return of Scar, the death of Lucas Villein, the rescue of illegally kept prostitutes and most importantly, the theft of the Scarlet Night Gemstone that legally belonged to the government and was kept under Crime Lord Jhope's possession.

On the same day, the brutal assassination of Mr. Choi Dong Hyun, a well-known businessman and political figure took place in the National Hospital of New York. His body was found in his hospital room after a nurse checked on him. Reports say that the homicide was executed by none other than the most wanted and dangerous Assassin, "Suga". Mr. Choi Dong Hyun's family is in misery and says, "A man like him did not deserve such a demise."