𝟏𝟎 | 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

*From here on the book will be written in the 1st person's POV; meaning Y/N's POV. Thank you, enjoy <3*

🥀 Ⱨ₳Ⱡ₣ ĐɆVłⱠ, Ⱨ₳Ⱡ₣ ₲ØĐĐɆ₴₴ 🥀"She is a flower but she isn't soft

🥀 Ⱨ₳Ⱡ₣ ĐɆ, Ⱨ₳ⱠØĐĐɆ₴₴ 🥀
"She is a flower but she isn't soft. When her petals fall, they hit like bullets"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

"My husband and son, both became victims of the medicine. It's been 6 years since I've lost them," The woman expressed, quietly wiping off her tears. "Six years since their demise and I've been fighting ever since."

I passed her a box of tissues and leaned back, listening attentively. "Have you had any leads?"

"None," she declared, expression detached. "I've had 8 lawyers and all of them were involved with the other party. The final date has been given and I have no hope of going on with this..."

"You did not file a complaint against the lawyers?" I questioned, writing her words in my file. She scoffed, "File a complaint? You know how the wealthy work. It's all about power for them. A single, poor woman with a child like me can only beg."

"Hmm...if you've lost all hope of winning, then why come here?"

The woman stared at me for a good while, her eyes baring an unknown emotion. "They told me you're the best. That you have never lost a case." She gulped before continuing, "That the only good lawyer that would help a single, poor, pathetic woman like me would be you."

She finally let the mask slip off as tears developed in her eyes. "Yes, I don't have any hope. But...I just can't let it go okay? I won't be able to die in peace knowing justice wasn't served to my husband and son! That those heinous people responsible for their death are still alive and happy!"

She burst into tears, "It's true I don't have any hope...but...but I just can't help it, I—"

I softly held her hands and smiled, bending down to meet her gaze. "Don't cry, Mrs Lee. Justice will be served. I will help you."

Mrs Lee hiccuped, using the last bits of tissue to clean her bleared skin. "Forgive me for using all your tissue paper." Chuckling, I handed her a glass of water, "It's Ohkay Mrs Lee. My assistant will show you out, let's meet tomorrow. I will do my paperwork till then."

Felix followed my words, "Thank you so much, Ms Fiore. I can't express the amount of gratitude I have for you." Mrs Lee gratefully retorted. Nodding one last time, she turned towards the door and left.

The Villein Group; A billion-dollar Pharmaceutical company that is responsible for numerous deaths worldwide for their uncertified medicines. They have been cleaning their stains for a long while now and poor families like Mrs Lee's still haven't attained Justice.