𝟔 | 𝐩𝐣𝐦

🥀 ₮Ø ł₦₴₳₦ł₮Ɏ 🥀"Be careful, he is divine violence"

🥀 Ø ł₳₦ł₮Ɏ 🥀
"Be careful, he is divine violence"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑨𝑹𝒀 7𝒕𝒉, 2023
𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑱𝑼𝑲𝑼, 𝑻𝑶𝑲𝒀𝑶, 𝑱𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑨𝑲 𝑨𝑺𝒀𝑳𝑼𝑴
𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 9:05 PM

Daichi found himself trembling as a nameless dread engulfed him. He was scared, utterly terrified of the thing that sojourned behind the metal doors. Doors that, unfortunately, he had to open.

Anxiety eclipsed his thoughts as he struggled to conceal his fear, sweat dripping from his brow at the thought of the patient. His heart hammered in his chest as he contemplated stepping into the lion's den.

'More like a venomous snake.'

Saliva pooled in the back of his throat and he swallowed, panicked. More saliva came over and over he drank it down to not panic. He twisted his limbs, turning them, feeling the friction of the fabric against his skin.

Daichi had been in positions where he was ready to pee his pants and run for his life, but this, this was different. Right now terror stabbed his heart and his body shook with fear, dread twisting in his gut. 'Is this worth it?' He whispered to himself, fingers clutching the plate of plastic harder than before.

Was it worth stepping foot into the lair of a vicious monster? Into the haunt of a wicked, psycho soul that inhabited a human body? His stomach clenched at the image of his minced body parts lying all withered and forgotten.

'Stop overthinking, Daichi!!! It's not like you'll die—he is just a patient residing in a mental hospital, nothing concerning about tha—but everyone else that went inside this room never came back...ARGH!!!!!!'

His breathing rate accelerated as he argued with his conscience, wanting to retreat. This situation was advantageous to him in no way and he couldn't comprehend why was he still standing outside the door of his demise since no one in their right mind would even consider breathing the same air as the man captured behind the door.

The patient was Deadly. Treacherous. Sinful. A lot more than mere adjectives could describe.

He was, without a doubt, the most powerful man in Japan. Heck, he was one of the most formidable savages in the world. Stepping inside would mean walking willingly into the boundary of the most high-powered Yakuza.

And it would result in only one thing. An extremely painful, traumatic death.

Daichi suppressed a shiver and bit his quivering lip. He still had a chance to leave all of this behind. A chance to run away and save himself from a potential homicide.