Junior x Reader

Thanks for the request @Elmo_nolike_you. Sorry, it took so long. I hope the wait was worth it.

Being on the Ridonculous race sucked! You didn't see anyone your age when you got there. Given you were one of the first teams there. You were on a team with your older cousin. They were like a friend to you so you decided to do it together. You were idly chatting with your cousin while waiting for the other contestants when you saw a cute boy your age. He seemed to be with his dad or maybe grandpa. You had no clue, but what you did know is you were immediately smitten with the teen.

He seemed to glance your way and you both blushed, instantly looking away from each other. Your cousin and his dad noticed." Aww, a little young to be in love don't you think sport? Haha, back when I was your age I was in love with some girls too-" You blushed ten times more and practically look like a tomato. Or would it be a strawberry? Nope, definitely tomato...wait why do I care about that or him?!  Thoughts rushed to your head when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see the boy and his father/grandpa talking to thin air.

"Hey, um, hey I'm Junior." You had to chuckle at the macho act he put up.

" I'm {Y/N}, seems like we're the only teens are age huh?"

"Yeah seems so. Maybe we should form an alliance! It could be the first one of the season!" You thought about it and tugged on your cousin's shirt who was talking to some rich girl.

"Yeah, what is it? I'm talking to a cute girl..." The last part was whispered.

"Wanna form an alliance wit-"

"Sure. Whatever you want." After that, he went back to talking with that girl. You rolled your eyes at him and went back to Junior holding your hand up to high five. He didn't miss a beat and high five you and smirked.

*A few countries later*

You were in France for a competition that just completed. You arrived in 8th place with your cousin. You were looking for Junior and his dad. Mostly Junior. They both helped during this competition and it was much appreciated. You found Junior without his dad near the river you guys floated down on cheese. Never thought you'd ever be doing that.

"Hey Junior, what happened to your helicopter dad?"

"He kinda got hit in the head a little bit ago and passed out," he said pointed to where his dad laid passed out.

Your cousin smiled at you two and told you he'd take his dad inside the hotel nearby to rest. Good thing the race paid for the hotels.

"So you wanna walk around France before we have to leave," Junior asked. You nodded at the question and you two went running around the nearby vicinity. You found an awesome restaurant that wasn't expensive and you both raked your money together to get you both milkshakes. Junior and you talked and laughed about stories of his dad and mom or your cousin. Every once in a while you'd both see something cool and take selfies on your phone. After a while, you both returned to the hotel.

"That was so much fun!"

"I know,  it was the best date I ever had!" Junior blushed at your comment.

"D-date? Like what couples do?"

"Yeah, I know you like me and I like you soooo you wanna date?"

"Y-yeah I'd like that. Wait, shouldn't I be asking you."

" Girls can ask guys. You don't have to be a macho man." You both headed inside only for Junior to be glomped by his dad which made Junior irritated and you laugh. What a fun adventure.