First Kiss Part 1

I've been slacking on writing for basically all my books. I've been really depressed for the past few months and have been dealing with my new baby. Right now I'm focusing on my big move for college to study Japanese and be a teacher. Sorry for such a long wait for a new chapter.

Just to kind of inform everyone, I'll explain some things that have been asked. The reader now knows about Mal. Svetlana is like a sister and Chester is like a caregiver or fatherly figure to the reader. Yes, Mickey and Jay are Poly. Some things may be different from our world because I stick solely to the show's world. I may make some characters a little OC, and I'm sorry. I really hope that helps and that you guys can still enjoy the story.

Mike(and personalities each have a different first kiss which will be it's own chapter.)

Duncan

You and DJ were chatting while he cooked for everyone at camp. You thought DJ was a pretty chill and fun guy to be around, but Duncan had other thoughts. He didn't hate DJ, but he hated the fact that you were having such a great time with him. He wanted you to only have that much fun with him. So he decided to make sure that DJ knew you were his. As you were laughing at DJ's joke you felt arms around your waist. Turning around you were met with lips on yours. You didn't even hesitate to kiss back. DJ noticed when you stopped talking and turned around to see the mini makeout session. When Duncan pulled away he dragged you outside and pinned you to a tree to continue your makeout session.

Cody

It was another night of sitting at the dock with your cinnamon roll of a boyfriend. You both watched the stars, you rest your head on his shoulders. He noticed a small flicker in the sky and smiled.

"Hey, a shooting star! Make a wish, sweetheart." You acted like you were thinking, but you already knew what you wished for." Sooo? What was your wish?"

"I can't say or it won't come true," you giggled before lightly putting your hand on his chin, pulling his face to yours. He was blushing a million shades of red." But the rules don't say I can't act it out." Before he could say anything, you pulled him into a gentle kiss. He was shy, but the longer you kissed the more dominant he became. Pulling away you both were breathless.

"I don't think I understood. Can you show me again?" You chuckled before kissing him again.

Noah

You convinced Chris to let you stay on losers island, well, it's more like Eva threatened him. You and your cousin were extremely close and always looked out for each other. She wasn't going to let you lose your chance with your first boyfriend.

Sitting at the pool bar, you read a book Noah let you borrow. It was a romance, which is pretty rare for Noah to read. You were getting to the good part with the kissing scene that caused a huge blush on your face. You decided to set the book down with a sigh. You heard the water wafting behind you before Noah appeared at your side. He sat down and held the book you lent him.

"So, what part are you at?"

"I'm at the scene where the couple kiss to seal their love. It was really intense, so I took a break." You couldn't help the blush that wouldn't go away after reading it.

"Oh, right, that scene. Did it go something like this?" He leaned over ad kissed you. You could tell it was his first kiss, but once he started he got increasingly better. Pulling you into his lap he deepened the kiss which excited you. You heard small gasps and saw everyone looking at you both. Hiding your face in Noah's chest, you could feel the chuckles that escaped his mouth at your expense.

Alejandro

You both were in Paris, the city of love, yet you were doing this stupid competition. You wanted to at least spend time with your boyfriend, but you aren't giving up the prize money. You had been captured a while back and were taken back with all the other competitors where you met up with Al. You waited for the others to complete the competition but felt a yanking on your shirt. Looking over, Al gave you a gentle stare and guided you away from everyone else and towards an adorable botanical garden. It seemed to be a small park you could walk through with rose bushes, weeping willow trees, and a small pond.

"How did you have time to find this?"

"I always have time for you, Chica." You walked through the garden before picking up some daisies to weave a flower crown. You walk over to Alejandro and stand on your tiptoes to put it on his head. He blushes before leaning forward to capture your lips in a kiss. You were shocked, yet kissed back. It was a passionate kiss that ended too soon since everyone was looking for the two of you.

Brick

Brick became a huge cuddle bear when you both started officially dating. You both would hang out during his morning workout with you laying in the cool grass and Brick doing his push-ups. You noticed how shy Brick still got when it came to dating you, only willing to hold your hand. You, however, wanted to kiss him already. Knowing you had to make the first move you sat thinking before an idea came to you.

Walking over to Brick you sat down next to him causing him to sit up confused. You got under him and motioned for him to continue with his push-ups. He became flustered quickly but didn't stop his training. On his final push-up, you leaned up to kiss him which made him falter and flinch. Not in a bad way, but in an ' oh my god this is really happening' way. He didn't kiss back a first, but slowly he mellowed out and kissed back. He was so gentle, caressing your cheek with one hand and holding himself up with the other. Hearing the microphone blare across the camp you both knew a challenge awaited, but that wouldn't ruin your day.