New Characters: Don, Chris, and Shawn!

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a long time. March 23rd to be exact and there is a reason. During March I was prescribed a medicine that put me in a two-day coma and was almost hospitalized. The doctor has misdiagnosed me and the medicine was 12x the max daily dosage. I have bad anxiety but was given an epileptic medication that sent my body and mental state into shock and utter shutdown. I deeply apologize for not being able to add more chapters because I had so many in the works, but due to being so sick, I couldn't update. I tried to read and reply to every comment because hearing that you guys liked my book made my day and kept me from deleting it. Thank you guys so much for staying and reading. It means so much. Now, onto the long-awaited chapter!

First Meeting

Don

Being able to travel the world is great, but not when you aren't getting paid. Your one dream was to see Paris because that's where your parents met and the only way was to be an intern for a dumb show. The worst part? You were the host's personal intern. You were scared because the last show like this had a crazy and sadistic host. When the cab came to your house you still got in.

When the taxi stopped at a fancy hotel you looked at the note you got in the mail weeks before. It said to get a key and go to room 45. It looked so shady, but you ignored it. Doing as the note said you got the key and hesitantly went to the room. Opening the door you saw the funniest sight. A man, who you assumed was the host, was crying over a can of moisturizer.

"Sir, are you okay?" Thank god I said that without laughing!

"No! My bottle of moi-," when he looked up he blushed, rushing to stand to his feet." Nevermind, you must be the intern."

"Yes, but I prefer to be called by my name. {Y/N}." He nodded, trying to act suave, but failing due to the tear stains on his face." Would you like to borrow my moisturizer?  It seems we use the same brand." His face lit up like a Christmas tree. Let's just say, he was way better than you expected and he thought the same thing.

Chris

Being an expert mechanic is the best, not to mention knowing how to make explosives. Maybe that is why your old friend, Chef, called you to help him on a TV show. It surprised you, but you were not going to miss the chance to blow something up. You packed as fast as you could and rushed to get to the boat dock. Once the boat docked on the tiny island you ran around having no clue where you were going, but you couldn't contain your excitement. Or ideas...

"{Y/N}, what are you doin?" Turning around you see your buddy staring at you oddly. You smiled widely at him and the person who was with him.

"Thinking of all the places you could cause chaos! Just look at this place, there are so many options!"

"See! She gets it!" The short man walked over to you and for the rest of the evening, you thought of crazy plans to torture the contestants. You came up with the sharks for the first challenge.

Shawn

Being Chris's daughter gave you a bad reputation since your father was a very sadistic man with his contestants. With you, he was overprotective. You remember the second season of Total Drama when you almost got blown up during a challenge. He stopped the challenge and cradled you screaming about how he hurt his baby. Still haven't lived that down since it was on live television. Unlike your dad, you were super kind and always tried to be a voice of reason. Yet again you were dragged to your dad's job to watch him, torture people.