Meeting Again

Duncan

You got a letter in the mail saying they wanted you to join Total Drama Action as their only new contestant. You agreed, mostly because you wanted to see Duncan again. He was a really cool guy and was totally not cute. When you got to the set everyone was already waiting there. Everyone looked so surprised.

"Yo, {Y/N}, what are you doing here?"

"You know her? She your ex or something?" That must be the contestant Leshawna. You saw her in the first season, but when she called you his ex you blushed a bit.

"Nah man, she's.. um... Courtney's sister." Everyone gasped and you felt a bit bad since your sister had a bad reputation on the show." Don't worry, she's super cool. A lot better than Courtney." He kinda whispered the last part. When the show started everyone had to get into this bus-cart thing. You and Duncan shared a seat and he wrapped his arm around you." I have a feeling it's not going to drive well. Don't want you getting hurt, gorgeous."

"Thanks, brother in law." He gave you a playful glare, but you both began to laugh. For the duration of the challenge, you both stuck together, having each other's backs. When nighttime came and the girls started to fight you snuck out and knocked on the boy's door. Trent answered the door and asked," Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the girl's trailer."

"If you knew how annoying they were being right now, you'd let me in. I kinda hate girls." He nodded and let you inside. You hung out with the guys and made friends with most of them. It was a fun night, and you ended up just sleeping in the boy's cabin. Thank goodness Chris didn't care.

Cody

After the whole Heather incident, everyone that hated her became really good friends with you. You told them how you and your older brother Kenny were poor, and he had to work several jobs just so you had a place to live. Everyone felt really bad, but you told them not to go easy on you because of it. You and Cody were closer than anyone else. He was just so sweet and dorky, but you had no clue why he was so in love with Gwen. It hurt to see the way he looked at her. You knew you kinda liked him, but you weren't ever going to say it.

Cody would meet you by the dock every night to just sit and chat. He'd bring a blanket and wrap the both of you in it so you wouldn't get cold. He did this ever since he saw you sitting out here alone out of your fear for Heather. She decided to yell at you or be mean every chance she gets, so you never go to bed until she does. That's how you and Cody ended up staying up till one o'clock am every night.

Noah

It was finally the day you exchanged books with Noah and you had no clue which book you should pick from your in-home library. You wanted to pick something he has possibly never read before, but you also wanted it to express you. You decided on {F/B}  and ran to school when you noticed you would be late. You got there just in time and saw Noah waiting for you by the school doors.

"Thought you would never make it. Trying too hard to impress me?"

"Shut up!" He chuckled while you tried to hide your blush." What book did you bring, anyway?"

"Lord of the Flies. You?"

"{F/B}, it's my absolute favorite novel." You both gave each other your books and walked separate ways. You continued to read the book throughout the day and it was really dark. You never read a book like this before, yet you kinda liked it. When the day was over you met Noah by his locker and set the book in it."I liked it."

"You read it that quickly?!"

"Well yeah, why, you not done yet or do you need to impress me," you asked with a smirk. He only glared at you, but you saw the playfulness in his eyes. About a day later he gave you your book back and you both agreed to make this your thing.