A/N I am deeply sorry

Hello, I'd like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has been reading this book. I never really thought anyone would read it and didn't think I did too well writing it. Total Drama has always been in my top 5 favorite cartoon series and I'm glad so many other people like the series. I've read everyone's comments the minute they made me so happy.

I know it's been a very long time since I updated the story or replied to comments. This year has kind of been both awful, yet fulfilling to me. There have been many twists and turns, and I have had neither the time nor the energy to update this story. When I started this story I was trying to get my mind off of the things around me and I was having a good couple of months. When I stopped updating, around March 26 - April 19, I was going through recovery from an overdose. It wasn't drugs, but sadly a doctor gave me wayyyy too much medicine, 12x the max dose, while I was in the hospital. It almost killed me, but gladly it didn't. I was going through a long recovery period because of this and just couldn't update the story.

I had been in a depressed state for a while and was trying to better myself. This month I've been doing very great mentally and physically. I will be updating again, but I can't say if it will be often. I truly am sorry to kind of disappear out of nowhere and to not update until now. I can gladly say that you guys will be getting a new chapter soon and new characters!

Shout Out Time!

@TheUltimate_Simp and  @farmcat298 I will add Scott and Lightning! I'm looking forward to writing them.

@ladynoirbl  Yes, when I write for Mike it will sometimes include Mal and his other personalities. I kind of didn't want to do them seperate because I thought it would be difficult.

@Thatgurl2002 I know right! Brick is such a sweet guy. Also, sure I never thought of a friendzoned chapter

@Tordtomeddmatt I don't think I'll be adding Ezekiel to the scenarios mostly because I've never been good at writing for him. I get writers block trying when it comes to his character. I don't mind doing a oneshot though. I'm sorry.

Upcoming Chapters

Friendzoned

His thoughts of you

Dating Start!

New Characters: Lightning and Scott

First Kiss