First Kiss

Hey, so I've been gone a long, long time. I apologize. So much has been going on and I haven't had a lot of time to update this story. Not to mention, there are so many characters to write for. I rewrote some scenarios, especially Mals, and added the rest of the guys. I will say, I know Scott's dating start scenario isn't great. I was shooting for ideas, but I didn't intend it to be r-wordy. I meant it like the Heather and Trent drama from season one, but with the person kissing actually having a crush. I just feel Lightning is a take what he wants type of guy, so whats a kiss. Just felt like I had to clarify. Also, a small note, I headcannon that they hold competitions once a week. So once four people get voted off, thats a month. I say that for clarification of some chapters. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Oh, and I'll be adding Svetlana soon!

Duncan

You and DJ were chatting while he cooked for everyone at camp. You thought DJ was a pretty chill and fun guy to be around, but Duncan had other thoughts. He didn't hate DJ, but he hated the fact that you were having such a great time with him. He wanted you to only have that much fun with him. So he decided to make sure that DJ knew you were his. As you were laughing at DJ's joke, you felt arms around your waist. Turning around, you were met with lips on yours. You didn't even hesitate to kiss back. DJ noticed when you stopped talking and turned around to see the mini-makeout session. When Duncan pulled away, he dragged you outside and pinned you to a tree to continue your makeout session.

"You're so jealous."

"And you're so amazing, who wouldn't take notice of that?" By the time your makeout session ended you're lips were a little bruised and DJ never let either of you live it down.

Cody

It was another night of sitting at the dock with your cinnamon roll of a boyfriend. You both watched the stars,  resting your head on his shoulder. He noticed a small flicker in the sky and smiled.

"Hey, a shooting star! Make a wish, sweetheart." You acted like you were thinking, but you already knew what you wished for." Sooo? What was your wish?"

"I can't say, or it won't come true," you giggled before lightly putting your hand on his chin, pulling his face to yours. He was blushing a million shades of red." But the rules don't say I can't act it out." Before he could say anything, you pulled him into a gentle kiss. He was shy, but the longer you kissed, the more dominant he became. Pulling away, you both were breathless.

"I don't think I understood. Can you show me again?" You chuckled before kissing him again.

Noah

You convinced Chris to let you stay on losers island; well, it's more like Eva threatened him. You and your cousin were extremely close and always looked out for each other. She wasn't going to let you lose your chance with your first boyfriend.

Sitting at the pool bar, you read a book Noah let you borrow. It was a romance, which is pretty rare for Noah to read. You were getting to the good part with the kissing scene that caused a huge blush on your face. You decided to set the book down with a sigh. You heard the water wafting behind you before Noah appeared at your side. He sat down and held the book you lent him.

"So, what part are you at?"

"I'm at the scene where the couple kiss to seal their love. It was really intense, so I took a break." You couldn't help the blush that wouldn't go away after reading it.

"Oh, right, that scene. Did it go something like this?" He leaned over ad kissed you. You could tell it was his first kiss, but once he started, he got increasingly better. Pulling you into his lap, he deepened the kiss, which excited you. You heard small gasps and saw everyone looking at you both. Hiding your face in Noah's chest, you could feel the chuckles that escaped his mouth at your expense.